Thread: On5 Charging Slowly - Don't Have Original Charger or Cable

Feedback Score

Question On5 Charging Slowly - Don't Have Original Charger or Cable

The phone is giving me a message that it's slow charging and to use the original charger. I got the phone second hand from relatives and no one knows where the charger is.

I tried switching cables and that didn't help. The charger should be able to handle charging the phone, but I don't really know how much power the phone draws. Any suggestions?

Device(s)
    Note 8, LG Xpression 2
    Carrier(s)
    Xfinity, Tracphone
    Feedback Score
    Samsung phones in those years are very picky with charging it's best to buy original equipment charger on ebay. When i use have a Samsung that I tried to charge using a non oe charger, charging would go backwards when I used non oe charger

Sent from my moto g(7) power using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    How do I know what charger I need? There are so many fakes on eBay and Amazon. I tried looking up this info, but I couldn't find it. I expected to find something that indicated the OEM charger's output, but couldn't find it. There's nothing on Samsung or T-Mobile's website.