Thread: Has anyone tried Zillatalk?

Feedback Score

Has anyone tried Zillatalk?

Hi - has anyone here tried Zillatalk? https://zillatalkwireless.com/

They seem to have a compelling $45/mo option for unlimited data with Canada/Mexico roaming. How is the service? Any roaming restrictions? What’s their priority on towers - is it highest (post-paid) or lower (pre-paid)? Do their subscribers get treated by AT&T as postpaid or prepaid ones with respect to coverage?

Feedback Score
    Overpriced unless it fits you.
    I will be Judged on how I helped the poor, sick & others in need; strangers & loved ones alike.

Visible (Verizon) UTT & Unlimited Data $25/mo
    Liberty Wireless (T-Mobile) UTT 07.26.21
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.05.22
    Truphone (AT&T) every 180 days by 07.04.21

Feedback Score
    You will also find on their website, a plan for LIMITED data but unlimited talk & text for $15 per month. Not so bad.

Feedback Score
    https://zillatalkwireless.com/kb/Ser...aTalk_service? indicates:
    -----
    Can I travel with my ZillaTalk service?

Yes.

Our network reaches from "sea to shining sea" allowing you to travel anywhere in the United States where we have coverage FREE of charge.

If your leaving the United States we offer free roaming in Mexico with our "ZillaTalk for Business" plan.

Other international roaming solutions may be available, contact us for details.
    -----
    Other FAQs are similar, with no specific mention of Canada roaming, that I see.

I'd definitely be careful about signing up expecting Canada roaming.

Feedback Score
    Also, https://zillatalkwireless.com/coverage/ doesn't work for checking coverage in Canada.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    Also, https://zillatalkwireless.com/coverage/ doesn't work for checking coverage in Canada.
    From their plan description of the $45 plan-
    Enjoy unlimited talk, text, & data with full speed video streaming. When you're abroad use your plan without roaming charges in Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

It seems somewhat similar to boom. Their coverage map seems to be the same. If they are on the postpaid network with Canadian roaming, $45 inclusive would be somewhat competitive with boom, if someone wanted to go monthly. It's only $2.67 more a month than the boom annual plan. (499+8.97)/12=42.33

Device(s)
    iPhone XR, iPhone 6S, iPhone 5S, Samsung Galaxy Prevail
    Carrier(s)
    Teltik, netTTALK, Harbor Mobile (T), Boost Mobile, at&t, Cingular, T-Mobile, Voicestream, Sprint, Om
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cnypackerfan View Post
    From their plan description of the $45 plan-
    Enjoy unlimited talk, text, & data with full speed video streaming. When you're abroad use your plan without roaming charges in Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

It seems somewhat similar to boom. Their coverage map seems to be the same. If they are on the postpaid network with Canadian roaming, $45 inclusive would be somewhat competitive with boom, if someone wanted to go monthly. It's only $2.67 more a month than the boom annual plan. (499+8.97)/12=42.33
    If you qualify for a business account I think Air Wireless is more competitive at $40 a month all taxes and fees included.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Device(s)
    iPhone XR, iPhone 6S, iPhone 5S, Samsung Galaxy Prevail
    Carrier(s)
    Teltik, netTTALK, Harbor Mobile (T), Boost Mobile, at&t, Cingular, T-Mobile, Voicestream, Sprint, Om
    Feedback Score
    Actually it looks like zillatalk is att not t-mobile... I could see att be a benefit if you have att and not t-mobile service. For me though I have strong signal on either network so...

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo