Thread: Tracfone Executive Solutions

Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score

Tracfone Executive Solutions

I would appreciate anyone here sending me (P M) a message with a phone number to Executive Solutions. I had a number at one time, but it has been so long since I've needed it thatI have lost it.
    I have been trying to re-activate an older phone and after two chats and to escalations I came here to talk to the experts.
    My first escalation was supposed to call me back in 4 hours as they were having 'system problems.' Still waiting on that call.
    My second escalation after 25 wasted tracfone minutes had the same problem and gave me instructions to call the regular tracfone number in 48 hours with a 'ticket number they had given me. This second call was 7 hours after the first one. I'm hoping maybe Alex is in the neighborhood so I can get a "professional" opinion....
    Thanx for listening, and I'd love to get that phone number in Miami.

Feedback Score

Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Thank You very much. I should get an answer here.

Device(s)
    LG G2, Moto G5+, Moto E4, (Droid Mini, GS3, Droid4, L41C, Droid3, S390G, LG500G, T404G, T301G, V170)
    Carrier(s)
    Total Wireless (Verizon, Red Pocket, Tracfone)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gmannix View Post
    I have been trying to re-activate an older phone and after two chats and to escalations I came here to talk to the experts.
    What phone? What seems to be the problem?

Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    LG Rebel 3. I have a couple of them I am giving away and one will not activate. Cannot figure out why. I chatted a couple weeks ago and was told needed new sim. I had a few of the sim packs from a deal (last spring?) that I asked if i could use. The first one was accepted, the second was not, and the third one was accepted. I was told they could be used to re-activate.For whatever reason I didn't get them activated at that time. I decided to do it this week. From my original post you can see the fun I had (am having). The last gal at Escalated CSR was setting me up, IMEI, activation card number, promo code, zip code. At that point she said there were no verizon towers in the area. I told her I had a current phone on vz, and several in the past. Then she gave me the same lame excuse the first call did that there was system problems, gave me a trouble ticket number, told me to call the 867-5753 number after 48 hours. I'm pretty sure that number puts you right back in the front line CSR, and I suspect would be another trip on the merry-go-round...I live on a 4-lane road and I'm about to the point where I'm just gonna see if I can skip these things across the road at rush hour to see what happens!

Device(s)
    LG Q7+, LG Journey, LG Stylo 4+
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gmannix View Post
    LG Rebel 3. I have a couple of them I am giving away and one will not activate. Cannot figure out why. I chatted a couple weeks ago and was told needed new sim. I had a few of the sim packs from a deal (last spring?) that I asked if i could use. The first one was accepted, the second was not, and the third one was accepted.
    Which model number is the Rebel 3 that can't be activated? From searching on the Internet, there's a GSM L157BL Rebel 3 . "BL" means it came with a T-mo SIM, but probably could be used with AT&T, and definitely can't be used with Verizon. That seems to match the scenario that you described: some BYOP SIMs were accepted but one was not.

Device(s)
    LG phones, Motorola, ZTE, occasional Alcatel
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone/VZ
    Feedback Score
    1 800-626-4883

Is this the switchboard for all TF numbers?

Sent from my moto e5 (XT1920DL) using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    If the phone is a VL model (most likely, with the Rebel 3), I think it needs to be activated on Verizon.
    Trac doesn't usually allow use of BYOD SIM Kits to activate branded devices on Verizon service.
    The original SIM should work, even if it had been active before. But if it doesn't, I think Tracfone needs to send a new SIM that's registered for their branded devices instead of BYOD devices. From previous reports, it might also be necessary to be aware of which Rebel the SIM has been shipped for, since it's possible the new SIM # is tied to the old IMEI when at the time of shipment, not at the time of activation.

If the phone is a BL model, it would need a new SIM if it's been activated before. As others have mentioned, it wouldn't work on Verizon. The new SIM could be either from a BYOD Kit or sent from Customer Service: but if you use a BYOD kit, you shouldn't provide the IMEI when activating it. (It would be rejected, since it's technically not supposed to be used with a BYOD SIM.)
    My Tello referral code is P3BSR5HV, and gets both of us 10 Tello Dollars to pay for a plan.
    https://tello.com/account/register?_referral=P3BSR5HV