Thread: Can't log into my Verizon prepaid on PC or device browser

Feedback Score

Can't log into my Verizon prepaid on PC or device browser

Anyone else have this issue, I constantly get "temporarily unavailable"

I had this earlier in the summer, and I think eventually I got in from a different landing page link.

But now I can't get in, I tried 3 browsers, 2 of which I never used for Verizon in the past.
    I just tried password reset and it sent link to my iPhone, followed those links made new password, used the log in now link on my phone and still got same "unavailable" page.

Anyone else?
    Thanks !!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mightynimbus View Post

I had this earlier in the summer, and I think eventually I got in from a different landing page link.

But now I can't get in, I tried 3 browsers, 2 of which I never used for Verizon in the past.
    I just tried password reset and it sent link to my iPhone, followed those links made new password, used the log in now link on my phone and still got same "unavailable" page.

Anyone else?
    Thanks !!!
    This happens to me all the time it’s very frustrating too. Idk why it happens on the site but more often than not it does that. It’s unpredictable when it will actually work

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by punisherbv View Post
    This happens to me all the time it’s very frustrating too. Idk why it happens on the site but more often than not it does that. It’s unpredictable when it will actually work
    Thanks!
    Yeah, it's annoying for sure. surprised it has not been identified and fixed.
    I assumed cookies on a bad landing page or something, but after trying various browsers, incognito etc
    having it do it on my iPhone after following their link it clearly was not that

Device(s)
    Iphone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mightynimbus View Post

Anyone else?
    Thanks !!!
    VZW's prepaid website is clunky at best. I often receive this error. Sometimes it seems to be related to logging in via a VPN. I have found this is an issue with more than a few sites. I think many sites discourage VPN use, especially with built in ad blockers.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by monoparadox View Post
    VZW's prepaid website is clunky at best. I often receive this error. Sometimes it seems to be related to logging in via a VPN. I have found this is an issue with more than a few sites. I think many sites discourage VPN use, especially with built in ad blockers.
    Interesting never thought of that. I kinda wonder how to work around this problem without having to be concerned about getting logged in successfully. It’s frustrating when trying to get account access than just having to use the app for some stuff.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by monoparadox View Post
    That was what I was thinking initially, but when I did a password reset from my iPhone on Chrome with no plugins or any other tweeks it did the same thing when I tried to follow link provided after reset. I did not try safari on my phone, but I have tried firefox and whatever that new explorer one is called, same issue. Irritating for sure. Not sure if one landing page is better than another, I have just googled "verizon log in" or similar. When it was only occasional I should have saved whatever address page worked, but I only log on once or twice a year.