Thread: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus camera issues

Feedback Score

Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus camera issues

i have a samsung galaxy s9 plus....and the camera will randomly glitch out...see attachment for details....there is absolutely no pattern to it...and the phone is pretty much brand new...it has also never been dropped...so i am completely clueless as to what's happening thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Serial Port; 02-10-2021 at 05:03 PM.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I had the same model phone for about 2 years and never saw that type of image on my phone. How old is your phone ? Did you buy it new or used ? I suspect some type of internal hardware issue. Do you have the latest security update and what version of Android is installed ?
    Just another day in paradise.....

Feedback Score
    i bought it from eBay as "in perfect condition" it doesn't do it all the time.....its got all the latest security updates and the latest software.....you think its possible that its a bad connection to the motherboard?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Could be. I suggest that you take it to a repair shop for evaluation to see if it is worth fixing.

Feedback Score
    If there was a way to figure out that that's the problem, i could fix it myself, I'm fairly techy, i just don't wanna spend money on something if I'm not positive its gonna fix the problem

Feedback Score
    yeah...i should've just gotten one that was still in the box...oh well...win some, lose some
    thank you....ill do that....question..how does an eraser help with that?

Feedback Score
    also...could a connection issue be affecting the focusing of the camera? it seems...weird...it only focuses on the center section it seems..

Feedback Score
    well the return route is no longer an option....i accidently cracked the back slightly (this was after the camera issues) so..im guessing theyd just say that was the cause and there goes that