Thread: Any issues using MMS on Verizon MNVOs?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Republic
    Feedback Score

Any issues using MMS on Verizon MNVOs?

Can picture files be sent via MMS without me having to compress first? I am looking specifically changing to USMobile Super LTE. They say they don’t compress, file size limit 1200 kB. We use moto g5+ & moto g7. Currently on a Verizon postpaid & Republic Wireless. No manipulation needed to send a pic. At least one phone needs to stay on a Verizon supported tower for talking & texting, minimal data. But pics are important to send to the grandparents on occasion. MMS is easy for them. Thank you.

Feedback Score
    I thought this sort of thing was automatic.

Carrier(s)
    Black Wireless 3-month eBay promo for $10/mo
    Feedback Score
    I have been using US Mobile Super LTE for some time and never had a problem sending or receiving pictures.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Republic
    Feedback Score
    I would hope it would be automatic. I was told specifically in a USMobile chat screen that they don't compress. So it makes me wonder....

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Republic
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Relztrah View Post
    I have been using US Mobile Super LTE for some time and never had a problem sending or receiving pictures.
    That is good to hear! I wanted to try the service for free but didn't want the hassle or confusion of having a different number temporarily. So maybe I will just go ahead & jump ship from Verizon postpaid. I guess the worst that could happen is I pay $35 to reactivate if I don't like USMobile... Thanks for sharing your experience!