Thread: MLB still offered?

Device(s)
    Pixel 3aXL, wife S10
    Carrier(s)
    T-M
    Feedback Score

MLB still offered?

If so, what do I need to do?
    GoogleVoice (domestic call forwarding and cheap intl. calls) Use GV to give us a "home" number in a 2nd location
    8 T-Mobile lines - Unlimited talk and text, data. TM One plan. Get $10/mo. rebate on 7 lines for low data use. Net cost about $185-190/mo. We haven't had a landline in more than 17 years.

Device(s)
    OnePlus 8T, Apple iPad Air 4th Gen (WiFi), Apple iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint, Verizon Prepaid, FreedomPop (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    Yes, you'll need the T-Mobile Tuesdays app installed to get the offer

Sent from my KB2007 using Tapatalk
    My common forum nick: GenesisDH.

R.I.P. Circuit City

We are the Bor... the new AT&T: Your World, Assimilated.

1000th post: Sept. 29th, 2008, 17:42 CDT

Feedback Score
    Related question, once you have signed up, how do you tell that you have? I couldn't find in the MLB app the membership status.

Device(s)
    OnePlus 8T, Apple iPad Air 4th Gen (WiFi), Apple iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint, Verizon Prepaid, FreedomPop (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NotABiot View Post
    Related question, once you have signed up, how do you tell that you have? I couldn't find in the MLB app the membership status.
    It's on the main MLB site.

The app only handles subscriptions started from the app.

Sent from my KB2007 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethaler View Post
    If so, what do I need to do?
    It was really simple this year. Just have your MLB username and password handy.

In the T-Mobile Tuesdays app click Save, then Redeem. It basically just asks you to login to your account and that's it. It's added.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    It was really simple this year. Just have your MLB username and password handy.

In the T-Mobile Tuesdays app click Save, then Redeem. It basically just asks you to login to your account and that's it. It's added.

Now... is it possible to share the MLB thing?

I have two lines in TMO, two "Tuesday" deals: two MLBs. I will use one. my wife will not use hers. I have a baseball fanatic friend I'd like to have use hers instead.

Should I be able to, say, create a special Gmail account for my friend for this, log into my wife's phone (creating an MLB account attached to that new Gmail), attach the Tuesdays MLB deal, and then whenever my friend uses this new MLB login with the gmail account, he will be able to use the MLB deal for a year?

Feedback Score

I have two lines in TMO, two "Tuesday" deals: two MLBs. I will use one. my wife will not use hers. I have a baseball fanatic friend I'd like to have use hers instead.

Should I be able to, say, create a special Gmail account for my friend for this, log into my wife's phone (creating an MLB account attached to that new Gmail), attach the Tuesdays MLB deal, and then whenever my friend uses this new MLB login with the gmail account, he will be able to use the MLB deal for a year?
    Yep. Exactly. I would do the same.

Feedback Score

Yes, that will work. If you're creating the gmail account, go ahead and create a regular MLB account on the MLB website. Then when you go into your wife's Tuesday's app to save and redeem, all you'll have to do is enter the already created MLB username and password. And then send that same login info to your friend to enjoy.

Feedback Score
    Yes, that will work. If you're creating the gmail account, go ahead and create a regular MLB account on the MLB website. Then when you go into your wife's Tuesday's app to save and redeem, all you'll have to do is enter the already created MLB username and password. And then send that same login info to your friend to enjoy.
    Thanks Jet! I went ahead. It's not like cheating or even sharing in this case. Only one will use the account, and since he does not have T-Mobile, it won't be guzzling the TMO data

Feedback Score
    Thanks Jet! I went ahead. It's not like cheating or even sharing in this case. Only one will use the account, and since he does not have T-Mobile, it won't be guzzling the TMO data
    The last few seasons, I've been giving this perk from my extra account over to a friend who doesn't have T-Mobile. The fine print on the offer says something about only valid for use on T-mobile network. But he hasn't reported any issues in watching the games. I think MLB treats it like a regular paid subscription as far as I can tell.

Feedback Score
    The last few seasons, I've been giving this perk from my extra account over to a friend who doesn't have T-Mobile. The fine print on the offer says something about only valid for use on T-mobile network. But he hasn't reported any issues in watching the games. I think MLB treats it like a regular paid subscription as far as I can tell.

Exactly. And isn't T-Mobile actually better off If a sports fan isn't chugging down massive amounts of TMO data to watch the games?

Very strictly taken, that fine print would prohibit usage over home Wi-Fi.