Thread: Safelink airtime pin?

Feedback Score

Safelink airtime pin?

I dont get it, I been with safelink for a month and anytime I would like to buy airtime, it keeps saying I need airtime pin but here is the thing I never received a airtime pin when I got my safelink sim, I only got the sim kit on the mail, and now I'm having another problem it won't let me log into safelink app and it keeps saying "this is only Available for safelink customers" I still have my service so I'm very confused

Device(s)
    LY Stylo 2v
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammiconfused View Post
    I dont get it, I been with safelink for a month and anytime I would like to buy airtime, it keeps saying I need airtime pin but here is the thing I never received a airtime pin when I got my safelink sim, I only got the sim kit on the mail, and now I'm having another problem it won't let me log into safelink app and it keeps saying "this is only Available for safelink customers" I still have my service so I'm very confused
    Did you get your monthly allotment when you first signed up and activated your safelink phone?

Havd you tried logging into Safelink website under my account with your birthdate and social security number?

Device(s)
    LY Stylo 2v
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    You can also buy airtime from Safelink Wireless website. Have you tried there? You just log in with you birthdate and social security number.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaC View Post
    Did you get your monthly allotment when you first signed up and activated your safelink phone?

Havd you tried logging into Safelink website under my account with your birthdate and social security number?
    Yes I can easily log into the website with my birthday and social security card,

Feedback Score

Yes I can easily log into the website with my birthday and social security card, but it doesn't show anywhere where I can add airtime unless it's because I been logging in through my phone browser

Feedback Score

Now that I think about it i actually didn't get any monthly allotment

Device(s)
    LY Stylo 2v
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Yes I can easily log into the website with my birthday and social security card, but it doesn't show anywhere where I can add airtime unless it's because I been logging in through my phone browser
    Login to Safelink on the website. I believe its right below your monthly allotment info there's a place to "check balance". Click on that and you'll see the option to buy airtime. If you have a smartphone it will redirect you to TracFone's website and you can buy it there.

Device(s)
    TF iPhone SE & 6S, Tracfone Samsung Luna Pro, LG Rebel 4, Fiesta 2
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    In my friend's SW account, which I access with a laptop browser, the paid plans are under "My Service"/Paid Plans.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  41.4 KB

Device(s)
    LY Stylo 2v
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Now that I think about it i actually didn't get any monthly allotment
    Did you activate the Safelink sim card they sent you in the phone they sent you or another phone?

The account has to be activated in the Safelink phone they send you in order to receive your monthly minutes.
    If you want to use a different phone instead of the one Safelink sent, you will have to buy a TracFone and have Safelink customer service transfer your service to it.

You can also use an unlocked phone, but it has to be a compatible phone with TracFone service. There is a BYOP (bring your own phone) compatibility check on TracFone's website. If phone you choose is compatiable you will need a TracFone BYOP sim card and then have Safelink transfer your service to it.

Device(s)
    LY Stylo 2v
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tomseys View Post
    In my friend's SW account, which I access with a laptop browser, the paid plans are under "My Service"/Paid Plans.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  41.4 KB
    Thats what your looking for.

Feedback Score
    They only sent me the sim kit since I bought my own phone, I did activate it but I didn't get pin or set any up, so this where I am confused

Feedback Score
    I had to call 866 234 4357 to activate

Device(s)
    LY Stylo 2v
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    I had to call 866 234 4357 to activate
    Glad you got it straightened out.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    If they are asking for an airtime PIN, they are asking for the PIN number found under the silver scratch-off coating on the back of an airtime card. Some places do not send a physical card for you to expose the PIN, they just give you the PIN number after they receive your payment.
    There is NO PIN number associated with the free airtime applied to your phone at the beginning of each month. The free airtime is added automatically without your having to do anything other than having the phone turned on.