Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Register your T-Mobile number here to get your $10 discount for YTTV and 3 months free YT Premium

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Greater Los Angeles
    Posts
    10,741
    Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

    Register your T-Mobile number here to get your $10 discount for YTTV and 3 months free YT Premium

    Name:  IMG_0060.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  44.1 KB

    https://promotions.t-mobile.com/tv


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Greater Los Angeles
    Posts
    10,741
    Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I had to request the promotion one time per eligible service.

    I’m a current subscriber of both YTTV and YT Premium.




    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3,255
    Feedback Score
    0
    So I have to cancel my existing YouTube TV subscription and throw away everything I have in the DVR???

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3,255
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    I had to request the promotion one time per eligible service.

    I’m a current subscriber of both YTTV and YT Premium.




    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    Let me know how that goes

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Greater Los Angeles
    Posts
    10,741
    Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotABiot View Post
    So I have to cancel my existing YouTube TV subscription and throw away everything I have in the DVR???
    It sure sounds like we have to cancel.

    In terms of losing everything I’m sure your stuff is safe. I’ve canceled at least twice and when I came back everything was still as it previously was. On Reddit others are vouching for this.



    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3,255
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    It sure sounds like we have to cancel.

    In terms of losing everything I’m sure your stuff is safe. I’ve canceled at least twice and when I came back everything was still as it previously was. On Reddit others are vouching for this.



    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    So "suspending" is cancelling ?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-16-2015, 10:32 AM
  2. YOU HAVE PENDING UPDATES click here TO GET YOUR UPDATES
    By jeffreoslon in forum Tracfone/Net10
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2014, 11:55 AM
  3. Trying to get a family plan for me and my girlfriend, which one do you recommend?
    By terrawn in forum Provider Rants, Kudos and Recommendations
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 05:56 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 10:21 PM
  5. Where to get IAT-10 Antenna for my R520m??
    By BananaCo in forum Sony Ericsson Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2003, 11:55 PM

Bookmarks