Thread: Looking To Buy New Tracfone With Minutes

Feedback Score

Looking To Buy New Tracfone With Minutes

Any suggestions? Looking at HSN site. Low volume user, texts, calls, a few apps.

Device(s)
    LG Q7+, LG Journey, LG Stylo 4+
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dhackle2000 View Post
    Any suggestions? Looking at HSN site. Low volume user, texts, calls, a few apps.
    There are phone bundles sold on Ebay by Tracfone themselves also. Usually shipping is free, and maybe without sales tax. Although if you're a new customer you usually can get a coupon code for a good discount amount on HSN.

Feedback Score
    My suggestion is to go for it if the 1500 talk minutes, texts, data MB for a year are enough for your needs. A bit more service units can be added for not much $.

I like Moto phones at the low end. I have used several as my daily phone, They meet my needs without wishing for a higher priced phone.

At HSN, I would buy the $70 Moto E, or $120 Moto G or G Power. The Power model has a big battery which is very nice for all day use without fiddling with recharging.

I don't know much about the low end Samsung models, except the A20 ($100). We have one of those and like it.

HSN $10 off a first order with code hello10.

As hpham mentioned, similar bundle deals are available at QVC and the Tracfone eBay store.

Otherwise, it depends on what is important to you - size, battery life, camera quality, etc.

With these bundles, at the end of a year you can get the phone unlocked for use on any carrier/provider. You can also buy a new bundle and transfer your number and remaining units to a new bundle.

[Edit] These bundles all come with Verizon service.
    Last edited by bobdevnul; 04-07-2021 at 12:35 PM.

Feedback Score
    HSN $20 off first order code HSN2021. I used it on a phone bundle. The promo code would not load but I chatted with a rep who applied it to the order for me.

Feedback Score

HSN Package

Appreciate the help. Bought the HSN package. Used the coupon code. Always great info here! Saved Money!

Quote Originally Posted by eohippus View Post
    HSN $20 off first order code HSN2021. I used it on a phone bundle. The promo code would not load but I chatted with a rep who applied it to the order for me.

Feedback Score
    Right now TF/Ebay is selling Moto G Power 2020 with 1500/1500 for $95 (plus tax) after coupon TRACFONE20

Device(s)
    LG phones, Motorola, ZTE, occasional Alcatel
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone/VZ
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtfster View Post
    Right now TF/Ebay is selling Moto G Power 2020 with 1500/1500 for $95 (plus tax) after coupon TRACFONE20
    I just ordered one but didn't learn about the code until after. I read about it on the forum here and this morning found the 20% coupon offer in my email. Too bad too sad I lost out but the purchase was sort of impromptu and I didn't know of any discount at the time. I don't always read eBay emails right away.

There's also the Moto Optimo Maxx bundle, regular price 99, don't know what after the discount. It's 3gb/32gb memory, 6.2" screen, 5000mAh battery, and the Moto Power is i think 6.4", 4gb /64gb memory, 5000mAh battery so it's a better deal with the discount.

Happy hunting if anyone is interested.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tracfone-Mo...-/284194012269

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tracfone-Mo...-/284092576707

Sent from my moto e5 (XT1920DL) using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone/VZ
    Feedback Score
    Appreciate the help. Bought the HSN package. Used the coupon code. Always great info here! Saved Money!
    If you bought the Moto E TF bundle, I recently bought an E and really like it. Mine is unlocked but it seems like a nice phone. I have mine on the Red Pocket $30/year plan that runs on T-Mobile.

Sent from my moto e5 (XT1920DL) using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Just got Moto G Power bundled ftom Ebay. What is a timeframe for activation? Can't find it anywhere.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone/VZ
    Feedback Score
    Just got Moto G Power bundled ftom Ebay. What is a timeframe for activation? Can't find it anywhere.
    I got a Moto G7 Power bundle on eBay too but didn't see any reference to an activation deadline in the documentation either.

Maybe contact TF through the eBay store or ask through the customer service chat window at the TF website.

I usually activate right away so I don't worry about deadlines on anything.

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    You can contact Tracfone CS by chat and give them the SIM number and verify that the CSR sees the airtime associated with the SIM... thus eliminating the main worry in waiting to activate. Or go by the e-bay return/refund period or determine the refund policy of your means of payment.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Mint, Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    I bought a Moto bundle from HSN at the end of Sept and didn't activate it until Feb. I've never come across an expiration, just don't go nuts.