Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Refill Date?

Device(s)
    iPhoneSE 2020
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score

Refill Date?

I activated my phone/plan the 28th of March and just now received a text that I have 3 days to refill, yet my account shows service active until 4/25. Which is accurate, I don't want to risk losing service. Thank you!

Device(s)
    LG Q7+, LG Journey, LG Stylo 4+
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Which time card/plan did you activate the phone with? Even with the minimum 30-day card, if activated on 3/28 your service should be active through 4/27, not 4/25. Are you using an auto-refill plan?

Device(s)
    iPhoneSE 2020
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    Which time card/plan did you activate the phone with? Even with the minimum 30-day card, if activated on 3/28 your service should be active through 4/27, not 4/25. Are you using an auto-refill plan?
    I double checked. On March 28th, I had a "Welcome to Tracfone" text, but the actual date of activation, was March 26th, so it makes sense the end service date in my account is 4/25. I activated the phone with a $25 monthly plan. Just a short time ago, I had the text saying "Only 3 days left to refill!" which came from the same short code as the *Welcome* text. **I'm not on auto-refill at this time.

Feedback Score
    I got a 3 day left email today on a phone that expires May 16th. They are idiots.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Senkoboy View Post
    I got a 3 day left email today on a phone that expires May 16th. They are idiots.
    Maybe TF is ahead of its time....for a change.

Device(s)
    iPhoneSE 2020
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Senkoboy View Post
    Oh, lovely. I guess this means a conversation with chat, or just stack a card on there and see what happens in the dashboard, with appropriate screen shots for proof, of course.

Device(s)
    iPhoneSE 2020
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Maybe TF is ahead of its time....for a change.
    I'm thinking this could be an interesting ride. I haven't been on TF for 8 years.

Device(s)
    LG G7 ThinQ
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone (Verizon)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by touchofwhimsy View Post
    Oh, lovely. I guess this means a conversation with chat, or just stack a card on there and see what happens in the dashboard, with appropriate screen shots for proof, of course.
    Have you tried stacking before? I tried with the $15 plan and it activated immediately. I have never gotten a notification to refill.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Oh, lovely. I guess this means a conversation with chat, or just stack a card on there and see what happens in the dashboard
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow16 View Post
    Have you tried stacking before? I tried with the $15 plan and it activated immediately.
    "Stacking" a time card (like adding more bullets to a magazine clip) works for services based on a monthly plan, like Net10. The next card is used when the current card is used up. With TF, adding a time card is like pouring more water into a bucket, it gets comingled with existing balance to increase the amount and becomes available for use immediately.

Device(s)
    iPhoneSE 2020
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    "Stacking" a time card (like adding more bullets to a magazine clip) works for services based on a monthly plan, like Net10. The next card is used when the current card is used up. With TF, adding a time card is like pouring more water into a bucket, it gets comingled with existing balance to increase the amount and becomes available for use immediately.
    So it will extend the service time a month from today, vs from the date on the dashboard? Am I reading this correctly?

Device(s)
    iPhoneSE 2020
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    I've been on annual cards with Red Pocket for a while now, and bought 90 day cards in the past for a phone used for work before the company finally gave us all cell phones (years ago), the monthly plans are not something I have tried before.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    So it will extend the service time a month from today, vs from the date on the dashboard?
    Adding a 30-day card before your service ends will extend the service end date out another 30 days, regardless of when you add the card. Example: your current service end date is 4/25. If you add a 30-day card ANYTIME between now and 4/25, it'll extend your service out to 5/25, and the buckets will increase immediately by the stated units on the card.

Device(s)
    iPhoneSE 2020
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Adding a 30-day card before your service ends will extend the service end date out another 30 days, regardless of when you add the card. Example: your current service end date is 4/25. If you add a 30-day card ANYTIME between now and 4/25, it'll extend your service out to 5/25, and the buckets will increase immediately by the stated units on the card.
    Thank you so much!

Device(s)
    iPhoneSE 2020
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    All set, thanks everyone! I'll ignore the text messages and go by the dashboard, which now says 5/25. Your help is always appreciated.

Feedback Score
    Text "Balance" to 611611 and see what response you get.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast