Thread: Visible - BYOP- Google Pixel 4a 5G wont let me add phone

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Visible - BYOP- Google Pixel 4a 5G wont let me add phone

So i just got my phone unlocked from comcast and when i went to get a sim card it ask for the IMEI and said my phone wouldnt work for visible and telling me to buy a new phone from them...even tho they sell the SAME phone

can someone please help me out with this??

Feedback Score
    Chat with them. They're nice, knowledgeable & helpful.
    I will be Judged on how I helped the poor, sick & others in need; strangers & loved ones alike.

Visible (Verizon) UTT & Unlimited Data $25/mo
    Liberty Wireless (T-Mobile) UTT 07.26.21
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.05.22
    Truphone (AT&T) every 180 days by 07.04.21

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket101 View Post
    So i just got my phone unlocked from comcast and when i went to get a sim card it ask for the IMEI and said my phone wouldnt work for visible and telling me to buy a new phone from them...even tho they sell the SAME phone

can someone please help me out with this??
    Order the service as an iPhone. They don't ask for the IMEI for iPhones. They don't care what you put the SIM in. You can also order the SIM for $1 on Amazon. When you get the SIM you have to install the app to do the account activation.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Chat with them. They're nice, knowledgeable & helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdevnul View Post
    Order the service as an iPhone. They don't ask for the IMEI for iPhones. They don't care what you put the SIM in. You can also order the SIM for $1 on Amazon. When you get the SIM you have to install the app to do the account activation.
    ive talk the CS and they said to wait 24 hours since the phone was just unlocked so im going give it till tomorrow sometime and see whats up...

i wanna make sure comcast really unlocked my phone before i leave the company

i got the email from comcast saying that my phone is unlocked and they done their part and all i need to do is put the new carriers sim card in BUT the lady i spoke with also i would get a pin i would have to enter in which i did not get a pin

i got a Android system message saying that the phone is now carrier unlocked...so i thought i just need a different SIM i tried a dead one with no service but i think i need one with service on it first do it can connect to the network?

but yet if the phone is unlocked then it shouldnt matter about the phone having a sim with service on it...well idk hoping that tomorrow things will be clear and ready to go

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdevnul View Post
    but its not coming up as unlocked, ive tired t-mobile and verizon both a no go

tomorrow i will post updates

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    UPDATE:

I talk to a few more reps and they said said the phone was unlocked
    so i went a head and order a sim card for my iPhone6s
    downloaded the app and activated my account pop the sim in, had to restarted and pop out and pop back in the sim and it then it work!
    just wonder why other carriers was saying is was still locked?