Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TF Moto G Power 2020 (XT2041DL) vs Moto G Stylus 2021 (XT2115DL)

Feedback Score
    My Moto G Power also updated to 11 recently. Seems to work well. There are Google Home controls available when you hold down the power button to turn it off. You can get to screenshots if you swipe the screen up from the "home bar" (not sure what the correct term is, it's when you swipe up, but don't swipe all the way to get rid of the screen). This is if you're not using the option for the old style home and back buttons. I'm not sure how you do it if you're using the old style navigation buttons.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by davegar View Post
    My Moto G Power also updated to 11 recently. Seems to work well. There are Google Home controls available when you hold down the power button to turn it off. You can get to screenshots if you swipe the screen up from the "home bar" (not sure what the correct term is, it's when you swipe up, but don't swipe all the way to get rid of the screen). This is if you're not using the option for the old style home and back buttons. I'm not sure how you do it if you're using the old style navigation buttons.
    Mine too updated in the past week. No issues so far.

Device(s)
    Moto G Stylus, Moto E4 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Liberty Wireless, FreedomPop, Red Pocket (AT&T & Verizon)
    Feedback Score
    The LTE & Wi-Fi indicators have a different look on 11. The old easy to read large LTE is gone & now has a small 4G with a super tiny LTE next to it. The signal strength box now has 5 or 6 vertical lines instead of being a solid box.

These are the kind of stupid changes that annoy the crap out of me. Maybe I'm missing something, but seems like more of a solution for a problem that didn't exist. . .

Sent from my moto g stylus using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    I had to enable two status bar icons that I didn't b4. PITA. And I already forgot how to do it if I need to again.
    I will be Judged on how I helped the poor, sick & others in need; strangers & loved ones alike.

Visible (Verizon) UTT & Unlimited Data $25/mo
    Liberty Wireless (T-Mobile) UTT 07.26.21
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.05.22
    Truphone (AT&T) every 180 days by 07.04.21

Device(s)
    Moto G Stylus, Moto E4 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Liberty Wireless, FreedomPop, Red Pocket (AT&T & Verizon)
    Feedback Score
    On a brighter note, apps seem to load a smidge faster, especially phone contact shortcuts.

Sent from my moto g stylus using HoFo mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2