Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 142

Thread: Verizon Starts C band equipment deployment

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,674
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    I check I don't see it. Should be listed after CBRS and before mmwave. Doesn't exist

    Attachment 168829
    It’s there jack

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    795
    Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    I check I don't see it. Should be listed after CBRS and before mmwave. Doesn't exist

    Attachment 168829
    Must just be you. I see it just fine.



    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,746
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    Yup I see it as well. Nice to see it shows both the interim and final license assignments. AT&T is testing A4-Int and A5-Int here.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,072
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeInPa View Post
    Must just be you. I see it just fine.



    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    When I switched to Chrome it shows. But it's not showing on Edge which is Chromium based. The person that runs that site should double check that their maps work on all major browsers

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    255
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    So which c-band licenses are available at the end of 2021?

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,072
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mpaque View Post
    So which c-band licenses are available at the end of 2021?
    If you're looking at the Omega map the ones that say A1 Int, A2 Int, A3 Int, A4 Int, A5 Int for Verizon specifically it's A1 Int, A2 Int, A3 Int,. After Dec 5 2024 Verizon will have the entire A block and at least 2 of the B blocks and up to 5 in some places. Since all 3 A Int blocks will be the same you really only need to look at A1 Int to see where it will be deployed

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In the wood's of Maryland's eastern shore.
    Posts
    799
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Will anything on the coasts be deployed at all in "21" because of the military.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,072
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bcltoys View Post
    Will anything on the coasts be deployed at all in "21" because of the military.
    military has nothing to do with c-band. You see the maps there that's where c-band can be deployed before Dec 2023
    Last edited by Jack Hagar; 06-19-2021 at 07:02 PM. Reason: had correct typos that confused someone

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In the wood's of Maryland's eastern shore.
    Posts
    799
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    What do you mean by ther4 and wher4.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,072
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bcltoys View Post
    What do you mean by ther4 and wher4.
    there and where. it's called typos. the 4 key is right above the E key. My bad.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In the wood's of Maryland's eastern shore.
    Posts
    799
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    What does A1-int and a2-int and a3-int mean on the map.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,072
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bcltoys View Post
    What does A1-int and a2-int and a3-int mean on the map.
    Well the website explains it, but anyway initially only the lower 100 MHz of c-band will be available until Dec 2023. Verizon will get the lower 60 MHz of that at&t will get the other 40 MHz. Once the remaining 180 MHz becomes available Verizon will have the entire A block( 100 MHz ) and depending on the area between 40-100 MHz of the B block

    Also another difference is A1, A2, A3, A4, and A5 will be nationwide( in the lower 48 states ) while A1 Int, A2 Int, A3 Int, A4 Int, and A5 Int are only available in 46 of the top 50 PEAs. The Int blocks are the only ones that matter until Dec 2023

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In the wood's of Maryland's eastern shore.
    Posts
    799
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    Well the website explains it, but anyway initially only the lower 100 MHz of c-band will be available until Dec 2023. Verizon will get the lower 60 MHz of that at&t will get the other 40 MHz. Once the remaining 180 MHz becomes available Verizon will have the entire A block( 100 MHz ) and depending on the area between 40-100 MHz of the B block

    Also another difference is A1, A2, A3, A4, and A5 will be nationwide( in the lower 48 states ) while A1 Int, A2 Int, A3 Int, A4 Int, and A5 Int are only available in 46 of the top 50 PEAs. The Int blocks are the only ones that matter until Dec 2023
    That now make sense to me thanks.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In the wood's of Maryland's eastern shore.
    Posts
    799
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Not that Cecil county MD will ever even see any C-band deployed from what I see there is 60MHz that could be deployed right now. Is that right.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    255
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    If you're looking at the Omega map the ones that say A1 Int, A2 Int, A3 Int, A4 Int, A5 Int for Verizon specifically it's A1 Int, A2 Int, A3 Int,. After Dec 5 2024 Verizon will have the entire A block and at least 2 of the B blocks and up to 5 in some places. Since all 3 A Int blocks will be the same you really only need to look at A1 Int to see where it will be deployed
    Thanks! Looks like I’ll be waiting until 2023 to see any of this.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Verizon band 5 deployment
    By cerreta2884 in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 681
    Last Post: 07-15-2020, 01:13 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-02-2017, 05:40 PM
  3. Any new good plans for verizon starting the first of the month?
    By TSC_Busami in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2003, 06:10 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-27-2002, 11:29 PM
  5. When will Verizon start selling Nokias new 6385 CDMA phones?
    By almaviva in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2002, 08:32 PM

Bookmarks