Thread: Galaxy S10e not displaying wireless charging information on charging pad

Feedback Score

Galaxy S10e not displaying wireless charging information on charging pad

When I place my S10e on the wireless charging pad the screen no longer displays the battery level and estimated time until full.

It worked fine up until yesterday. I haven't changed any settings myself or installed new apps. We have another S10e in the house that still displays the information. I compared settings and they appear to be the same.
    Samsung Galaxy S10e -- Red Pocket

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    When you plug it into a USB charger, does it show that it is charging ? I am wondering if the wireless charger is at fault or internal hardware on your phone.
    Just another day in paradise.....

Feedback Score
    When I plug it into the USB charger the lock screen comes on and it shows the amount of time until full. When it times out the screen is off and it displays nothing.

When I place it on the charging pad the lock screen doesn't comes on but the battery percentage displays for a second, it doesn't show the estimated time until full, then it goes completely black.

The other S10e in the house shows both the battery percentage and estimated time until full on the pad the whole time it charges, so it's not the charging pad. It must be the phone.
    Last edited by booch221; 04-20-2021 at 03:19 PM. Reason: clarity

Feedback Score

Fixed it!

This worked.

Force restart your smartphone

Sometimes, the issues are not hardware-related but are due to third-party apps or software-related glitches. Therefore, you can solve many problems if you force restart your smartphone.

Force restart refreshes the smartphone’s memory and clears and reloads the apps and services that run in the background.

Accordingly, you might be able to fix wireless charging not working on Galaxy S10, S10E, and S10 Plus by force restarting your smartphone. You can do that by pressing and holding Volume Down and Power keys until the logo pops up on display. Once the device reboots, try to charge it wirelessly.
    https://www.technipages.com/galaxy-s...0automatically.

Feedback Score
    I spoke too soon. A force restart shows the the percentage and time to full briefly one time. The it goes dark.
    The next time I place it on the pad it doesn't display the wireless charging information again.
    When I plug it into the USB charger it displays it does the same thing.

Feedback Score
    I think I may have finally solved it.
    I deleted a bunch of apps I don't use and turned off one called addNotifyPro, which I believe is the culprit.