Thread: How to Use Verizon Prepaid Phone on other service

Feedback Score

How to Use Verizon Prepaid Phone on other service

Found an Orbic Journey new in box for only $1 at my local Walgreens. It was too good to pass up even if I only got it for the charger.

My question is how to use this on either Page Plus or Red Pocket. I'm getting conflicting information online. It used to be that it has to have had active service on Verizon Prepaid for six months. Other sources are saying it only has to have been active for 30 days.

Can anyone shed any light on this? I wouldn't mind put this on Page Plus pay as you go.

Sent from my LM-K920 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VisionsDivine View Post
    Found an Orbic Journey new in box for only $1 at my local Walgreens. It was too good to pass up even if I only got it for the charger.

My question is how to use this on either Page Plus or Red Pocket. I'm getting conflicting information online. It used to be that it has to have had active service on Verizon Prepaid for six months. Other sources are saying it only has to have been active for 30 days.

Can anyone shed any light on this? I wouldn't mind put this on Page Plus pay as you go.
    https://www.verizon.com/about/privac...locking-policy

"If you purchase a 4G Phone-in-a-Box from our retail partners, you should review the back of the box to determine the lock period applicable to that device."

Hopefully it is not long for a flip phone.