Thread: Now, who has the best plan?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy J7
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile | $10 UNLIMITED EVERYTHING + $20 SPEED BOOST
    Feedback Score

Now, who has the best plan?

I probably don't as I pay $15 per line for unlimited talk/text/data in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada + unlimited 2G and texting outside North America.

What do you have?
    T-Mobile. Connecting you when you need it most... disconnecting you when you need to connect with God's beautiful creation! Service is great in cities and highways, but in rural areas they leave you with just your surroundings. I encourage you to get T-Mobile, disconnect for a while!

I am glad that God is not like cell phone coverage. He does not hide behind mountains or loose us down long windy roads. The Lord levels mountains, and He makes our paths straight!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Are you postpaid or prepaid ? My postpaid T-Mobile Magenta 55 is $70/month total for 2 lines (Fees and taxes inclusive) with unlimited talk/text/data.
    Just another day in paradise.....

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy J7
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile | $10 UNLIMITED EVERYTHING + $20 SPEED BOOST
    Feedback Score
    I am prepaid on Select Choice.

Device(s)
    Pixel 3aXL, wife S10
    Carrier(s)
    T-M
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tmobiley View Post
    I probably don't as I pay $15 per line for unlimited talk/text/data in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada + unlimited 2G and texting outside North America.

What do you have?
    Sounds great. Don't think you could get that now.
    GoogleVoice (domestic call forwarding and cheap intl. calls) Use GV to give us a "home" number in a 2nd location
    8 T-Mobile lines - Unlimited talk and text, data. TM One plan. Get $10/mo. rebate on 7 lines for low data use. Net cost about $185-190/mo. We haven't had a landline in more than 17 years.

Feedback Score
    ONE plan from march 2017. 2 lines = $100 plus free line with port in. Kickback, Insider HookUp, ONE Plus Promo and 3 more free lines. My 12 lines usually end up at $114 but I get $11 credit on Netflix bill, so actually $103 net cost. Also get $40 AutoPay discount, 10Gb Hotspot, HD video streaming and 256kbps international data roaming from the ONE Plus Promo on all lines. I have 5 family members paying $12.50 per month so I can subtract that from my cost for a net of $40.50 for the remaining 7 lines, or less than $6 per line for those I use personally. I use voice sims in a few iPads, so the free lines data doesn't go to waste, and then also supplement two iPhones with a second line to save the Kickback $10 per month on our personal phones. I'm pretty happy with this setup, I think I'll keep it, LOL.

tldr; My net cost for 7 lines I use personally is $40.50, or $5.79 per line.
    Last edited by daleraver; 05-02-2021 at 07:43 AM.

Device(s)
    iPhone 12 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, TMobile
    Feedback Score
    I just came back to T-Mobile a few months ago so I don't have any of the really old unique plans but I'm pretty happy with my $70 a month magenta max (with military discount) for a single user on postpaid i think its the best you can get. what i DONT like is the $18 monthly insurance

Feedback Score
    Why do you have insurance if you don't want it? Did you get slammed by the agent when you signed up, or what?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    RazMonster, never forget that insurance is optional and can be removed if you don't want it.

Device(s)
    iPhone 12 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by daleraver View Post
    Why do you have insurance if you don't want it? Did you get slammed by the agent when you signed up, or what?
    no--- i thought i was gonna switch from vzw back over to tmo so i got insurance added without having to buy a new phone. i just think its way over priced because not everyone wants or needs applecare