Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Spin the wheel

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaC View Post
    I try to spin and get the "Wow, out of prizes" and it won't let me spin again until the next day and of course I get the same message. In a week I've only been able to spin one time without the Wow message.
    Try clicking on the x to delete the "Wow, out of prizes, try again later" window... then hit the F5 key on your keypad to refresh the page. Keep doing this until the wheel finally spins. It may take 6 to 12 refreshes until it spins, but it always does... eventually.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    Try clicking on the x to delete the "Wow, out of prizes, try again later" window... then hit the F5 key on your keypad to refresh the page. Keep doing this until the wheel finally spins. It may take 6 to 12 refreshes until it spins, but it always does... eventually.
    This worked for me on the website -- six tries later I got 10 points. I'm definitely not going to bother till it returns to just working again, but was curious.

Feedback Score
    I just got this private message:

===================
    ---Quote (Originally by eohippus)---
    I tried spinning the wheel on my PC Chrome browser this morning, got the message that All Prizes Have Been Won.
    ---End Quote---

Hi, eohippus. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

The Spin the Wheel game is available for 30 days and ends at the end of the month. The game will be live for the following months this year:
    February
    April
    July
    November

Reward points will be sent immediately.

=================

Device(s)
    LG Q7+, LG Journey, LG Stylo 4+
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eohippus View Post
    I just got this private message:

===================
    Hi, eohippus. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

The Spin the Wheel game is available for 30 days and ends at the end of the month. The game will be live for the following months this year:
    February
    April
    July
    November
    Useless info from Alex as usual. May is not among the months listed, yet the game works...OCCASIONALLY.

Device(s)
    BLU V5, iPhone 6, iPhone SE2
    Carrier(s)
    TruPhone (ATT), Mint Mobile (TMo), TracFone (VZN), Cricket (ATT)
    Feedback Score
    Also sometimes the points are available immediately and sometimes they’re pending.

Basically, nothing in that PM is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

iPhone SE2 on Cricket (Primary)
    BLU V5 on TruPhone/Mint Mobile (Backup)
    iPhone 6 on Tracfone - VZ (Backup)

Feedback Score
    I received the same PM and will just say that Tracfone Rewards may work in any day ending in a y and it may not.

I will only say that the phone service itself is quite fine for me and can be a great value especially when the rewards program works. And chatting about it with you wonderful people is amusing too.

Feedback Score
    This morning I noticed a message on the Tracfone Android app that said something to the effect that the Spin the Wheel was running until May 14. Of course, spin still results in the Wow message.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by minij View Post
    Also sometimes the points are available immediately and sometimes they’re pending.

Basically, nothing in that PM is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    I had a 25 point spin win go into the pending column. All the other spin wins went directly into available.

Device(s)
    moto g6
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    Useless info from Alex as usual. May is not among the months listed, yet the game works...OCCASIONALLY.
    I disabled private messaging after getting two unsolicited PM's from that loser. Why isn't he banned for such behavior? If he has something to say, let him post it publicly for all to see and scrutinize.

Device(s)
    moto g6
    Feedback Score
    I just won 1000 points spinning the wheel.

Name:  Screenshot_20210512-044047.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  50.4 KB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tracfoner69 View Post
    I disabled private messaging after getting two unsolicited PM's from that loser. Why isn't he banned for such behavior? If he has something to say, let him post it publicly for all to see and scrutinize.
    Most of his messages are to contact customer service if you are having problems... yeah, that works so well why didn't I think of that?

Feedback Score
    Like posted, it takes me six tries (I use the website, spin, get message all prizes out, refresh, spin, repeat 5x more) before I finally get any points, and so far it's been 5-10. I guess being a TracFone user means we are just gluttons for punishment anyway. I did win 4500 when this wheel first resurfaced so that's why I keep coming back for more....

Feedback Score
    I got a 1000 spin on one of my TF accounts. My other accounts I got no spin even after a dozen refreshes. I'll try again tomorrow.

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 9, moto z4, iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    I also won 1,000 points just now.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Feedback Score
    So I opened up Chrome's Developer tools and as expected, when you get the 'prizes out message' that's because the underlying website reports a 500 error (for those who don't know, that's the general 'error' message when trying to do something). Refresh, again get the error, again get the message. Eventually you don't get the error, and then you actually get points (again, for me its always been 5-10).

So as I posted in another thread, there's a hidden 'spin' up front to not get an error from the underlying service, and then after that you actually get to spin and see if you win anything.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast