Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Spin the wheel

Device(s)
    Moto G Power, Moto G7 Power, Moto E6
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone (Verizon), Visible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    TF web site shows Facebook and Twitter among the methods to share your code. I guess using Facebook, Twitter, other social media to share your code with a "targeted" group like your friend list or contacts is OK. But posting it openly without knowing whom you're inviting is not.

Attachment 168823
    I can see that but what about flyers? People generally don't use them for friends and family. I think the real story is that the terms and conditions are written such that they don't even need a legit reason to take your points.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE2, iPhone 6, Blu V5
    Carrier(s)
    Visible (VZN), Tracfone (VZN), TruPhone (ATT)
    Feedback Score
    Tracphone app had an upgrade. Spin the wheel gave”all prizes won”

Online spun first try got 50 pts.

As with all thing TF, YMMV

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

iPhone SE2 on Cricket (Primary)
    BLU V5 on TruPhone/Mint Mobile (Backup)
    iPhone 6 on Tracfone - VZ (Backup)

Feedback Score
    For my spins after 7pm on 6/17, I'm back to the dreaded multi-attempt "All prizes are won" behavior, on both the app and the website. Usually roughly 5 refreshes would work, but at least one took maybe 25 attempts over a 4 hour period, trying both routes.
    My Tello referral code is P3BSR5HV, and gets both of us 10 Tello Dollars to pay for a plan.
    https://tello.com/account/register?_referral=P3BSR5HV

Feedback Score

When do points become available from this game?

I'm a TF newbie. I'm almost positive that when I started playing this game last month, my points from this game became available either that day or the next day. This does not appear to be happening at the present time. Can someone who plays this game on a regular basis confirm that the points become "available" almost immediately (as opposed to going in the "pending" bucket), please?

Some context for this request: there appears to be a problem with my rewards account and I'm wondering if what I see is a consequence of that.

Feedback Score
    Got 1000 on an account this morning.

Feedback Score
    Like others, the 'all prizes won' message has started popping up more and more. I tried 5x before I gave up on an account. Especially with TracFone, all good things come to an end (I was sputtering along at 5-10 points before, but at least it was spin and done, rather than this spin and end up with 0...)

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by russsell View Post
    I'm a TF newbie. I'm almost positive that when I started playing this game last month, my points from this game became available either that day or the next day. This does not appear to be happening at the present time. Can someone who plays this game on a regular basis confirm that the points become "available" almost immediately (as opposed to going in the "pending" bucket), please?

Some context for this request: there appears to be a problem with my rewards account and I'm wondering if what I see is a consequence of that.
    When the wheel came back several days ago it is putting the points won in pending. Before this current return, the wheel points won were going directly into available. In the distant past, they were going into pending. Pending must be the norm... going directly into available appears to be an advertised bonus they give for a limited time. Pending has been lasting 10 days for the wheel, the scratch, and all the monthly games. With Tracfone, everything is subject to unannounced sudden change either by intention or by screw up.

Feedback Score
    The wheel spun on the first try on all of my various TF accounts but they all landed on either Blank, Try Again Tomorrow, or Social Shake. They aren't giving me any points at all today. So it goes with TF.

Feedback Score
    It's a wonder they can do anything right.

Device(s)
    Pixel 3 & 3a, iPhone SE (2020)
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    TF web site shows Facebook and Twitter among the methods to share your code. I guess using Facebook, Twitter, other social media to share your code with a "targeted" group like your friend list or contacts is OK. But posting it openly without knowing whom you're inviting is not.

Attachment 168823
    That seems to be the case... if you just post your code around randomly and get too many points from referrals from people you don't really know then they may audit your account and find reasons to remove your points.

They also don't like it when you refer yourself to an another account you opened (I like to keep my lines on different accounts like business/personal/child/backup/GPS phone/etc). I can understand that, but they took far more points away than the points I got from a couple of accounts I opened for additional lines. They also should state this clearly in the terms that it's not allowed.

They also told me they may change the terms and perhaps put a limit on the # of referrals... which would be a good idea if you ask me... like a max of 5 per year or something (5 is just my suggestion as they didn't detail exactly what they might change with the terms if they do change them).

Fortunately they gave me my points back, so a BBB complaint does get results... but they wanted me to agree to stop posting my code around randomly... which is fine with me as I have enough points to last me quite awhile... assuming they don't disappear again or redemption values change.
    Last edited by Common Sense Al; 06-18-2021 at 05:23 PM.
    Tracfone BBB Complaint Response: A Tracfone representative told me that posting a referral code around on Internet forums and social media is a violation of the terms. The referral program is for referring known friends and family.

Device(s)
    Pixel 3 & 3a, iPhone SE (2020)
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by YaWho View Post
    I can see that but what about flyers? People generally don't use them for friends and family. I think the real story is that the terms and conditions are written such that they don't even need a legit reason to take your points.
    The Tracfone rep told me they were written to protect Tracfone... which makes sense. Tracfone can basically consider almost anything they want as a 'violation' or 'suspicious' given the terms.

Device(s)
    LG Q7+, LG Journey, LG Stylo 4+
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense Al View Post
    That seems to be the case... if you just post your code around randomly and get too many points from referrals from people you don't really know then they may audit your account and find reasons to remove your points.
    When I did a Sprint deal last year, they had referral bonus which you get $50 for each "friend/relative" who used your code, maximum 10 referrals per account. The referred person also gets $50 (or a smaller amount, I can't remember). Quite a few people on Slickdeals.net sent PMs to a bunch of people on Slickdeals with their code, not knowing who would use it. When there were snags with collecting the bonus, Sprint asked the referrer to provide the email or phone number of the people who used their codes, and the referrer had no ideas. Busted. My wife and I had 20 referrals from our 2 accounts and collected the full $1000, because I had the email of the people I referred.

Device(s)
    LG Premier Pro Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Just when I thought nothing could be worse than three 5 point spins in a row, tonight I got Social Shake which as far as I can tell is worth zilch.

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 9, moto z4, iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eohippus View Post
    The wheel spun on the first try on all of my various TF accounts but they all landed on either Blank, Try Again Tomorrow, or Social Shake. They aren't giving me any points at all today. So it goes with TF.
    Quote Originally Posted by tzais01 View Post
    Just when I thought nothing could be worse than three 5 point spins in a row, tonight I got Social Shake which as far as I can tell is worth zilch.
    I had similar experiences on all my accounts tonight.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE2, iPhone 6, Blu V5
    Carrier(s)
    Visible (VZN), Tracfone (VZN), TruPhone (ATT)
    Feedback Score
    I only have the one account. Hit blank the first time, logged out and back in. It did let me spin again. But landed on ‘try again tomorrow’.

That was on the app. Seems the update caused it. I’ll spin on the web tomorrow to see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast