Thread: H2O paygo expiration date

Carrier(s)
    Black Wireless 3-month eBay promo for $10/mo
    Feedback Score

H2O paygo expiration date

The paygo plans used to expire after 90 days. I recharged today (5/25/2021) and I guess the expiration date is now ... nearly ten months!

Name:  H2O paygo expiration date.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  19.0 KB

Also, I noticed that there is no mention of paygo on the website, so apparently they are not promoting it. That doesn't surprise me because paygo is becoming less and less popular with MVNOs. I guess I'm grandfathered in because I was able to recharge.

Device(s)
    LG phones, Motorola, ZTE, occasional Alcatel
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone/VZ
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Relztrah View Post
    The paygo plans used to expire after 90 days. I recharged today (5/25/2021) and I guess the expiration date is now ... nearly ten months!

Name:  H2O paygo expiration date.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  19.0 KB

Also, I noticed that there is no mention of paygo on the website, so apparently they are not promoting it. That doesn't surprise me because paygo is becoming less and less popular with MVNOs. I guess I'm grandfathered in because I was able to recharge.
    That's weird. I think the $100 paygo amount is a year, but when I recently activated two numbers on H20, they only received 90 days. They expire in July.

Must be some kind of fortunate glitch in your favor? The problem with glitches, they may eventually catch it and take it back. Be sure to keep checking your expiration & balance just in case.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Paygo is linked from the Unlimited Plans page now.

You have a balance of exactly $10. Did you let your balance expire? Or run out of funds? Unused balances rollover if you add before they expire. The 90 days get added to the previous expiration date if you've added more frequently than every 90 days.

Carrier(s)
    Black Wireless 3-month eBay promo for $10/mo
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thu1227 View Post
    The 90 days get added to the previous expiration date if you've added more frequently than every 90 days.
    That must be what happened. I mange this number for my sister-in-law and sometimes she won't use any minutes in a month or two and then other times she'll burn through all 400 minutes in less than a month. So yes, I must have renewed a couple times before the 90 day expiration and accumulated another 90 days and just never noticed the expiration date.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone/VZ
    Feedback Score
    What I was wondering is, what's the expiration date of a 90 day paygo H20 SIM after the date has gone past for adding funds?

I have two active SIMs coming up for renewal in July and want to renew one, but let the other expire.

How long is it before the SIM actually expires so I can use the phone the SIM is in?

I ordered another AT&T smart flip (4052R) to swap one of my SIMs into. I decided to do that rather than swap my H20 SIM into the flip I have the other H20 SIM in, afraid of messing something up on the account I want to renew.

I was guessing 60 days for absolute expiration, but not sure.

Sent from my moto e5 (XT1920DL) using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    h2o Wireless
    Feedback Score

Team H2O

Hey There!

Once the expiration date has passed on a pay as you go plan, you have 30 additional days to add funds to the number. Once those 30 days have passed, the number is cancelled and runs the risk of being recycled.

Jen F.
    Team H2O

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone/VZ
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by h2owireless View Post
    Hey There!

Once the expiration date has passed on a pay as you go plan, you have 30 additional days to add funds to the number. Once those 30 days have passed, the number is cancelled and runs the risk of being recycled.

Jen F.
    Team H2O
    Thanks for the info.

Sent from my moto e5 (XT1920DL) using HoFo mobile app