Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 89

Thread: scratch to win, not

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    489
    Feedback Score
    0

    scratch to win, not

    Three days straight I get try again tomorrow. Thanks tracfone.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    457
    Feedback Score
    0
    Like the early days, there seems to be some glitch that semi-permanently locks some accounts into "Try Again Tomorrow". (Unless of course it's really on purpose, and not a glitch.)
    We have one line that's only gotten "Try Again Tomorrow" since 7/6. The other lines manage to scratch daily, although we haven't seen anything over a rare 25 pointer.
    My Tello referral code is P3BSR5HV, and gets both of us 10 Tello Dollars to pay for a plan.
    https://tello.com/account/register?_referral=P3BSR5HV

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,752
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by greenhandle View Post
    Like the early days, there seems to be some glitch that semi-permanently locks some accounts into "Try Again Tomorrow". (Unless of course it's really on purpose, and not a glitch.)
    We have one line that's only gotten "Try Again Tomorrow" since 7/6. The other lines manage to scratch daily, although we haven't seen anything over a rare 25 pointer.
    I got something every day except Thursday and today - Wednesday 2000, Friday 1000.

    Anyone know how long the points stay in pending?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    BP subsidized Gulf Coast
    Posts
    7,451
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdevnul View Post
    I got something every day except Thursday and today - Wednesday 2000, Friday 1000.

    Anyone know how long the points stay in pending?
    10 days in pending

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Central USA
    Posts
    218
    Device(s)
    iPhone SE2, iPhone 6, Blu V5
    Carrier(s)
    Visible (VZN), Tracfone (VZN), TruPhone (ATT)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Man. Most of my points have been for 10 (when scratch works for me). Today I did the web and hit 25.


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    _______________________________

    iPhone SE2 on Cricket (Primary)
    BLU V5 on TruPhone/Mint Mobile (Backup)
    iPhone 6 on Tracfone - VZ (Backup)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,752
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    10 days in pending
    Thanks. That adds up exactly to the points awarded less than ten days ago that are in pending. Three more days until I can get a 90 day service "card". Then a few more days until I can get another one. 6 months of free service ain't bad for a $60 one year phone bundle, but not nearly as good as the Family Dollar pricing mistake deal. I got six years of service and units out of that for $35.

    I have already bought next year's phone bundle six months early. HSN sent me a $20 off coupon. That got me a Moto E (2020) and a year of service for $40.

    Hopefully Verizon buying Tracfone won't mess up my plan. My phone uses Verizon so I don't have to be concerned about them discontinuing AT&T or T-Mo service.

    Also, even though scratch did not work today I did get 10, 50, 10 for watch video, poll, game.

    All of my point are from using a Windows computer. I have never been able to get the TF Android phone app to work.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    49
    Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 9, moto z4, iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdevnul View Post
    Thanks. That adds up exactly to the points awarded less than ten days ago that are in pending. Three more days until I can get a 90 day service "card". Then a few more days until I can get another one. 6 months of free service ain't bad for a $60 one year phone bundle, but not nearly as good as the Family Dollar pricing mistake deal. I got six years of service and units out of that for $35.

    I have already bought next year's phone bundle six months early. HSN sent me a $20 off coupon. That got me a Moto E (2020) and a year of service for $40.
    You can get the moto e bundle right now for $30 with code HSN2021.
    https://www.hsn.com/products/motorol...xtdata/9921096

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,752
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristInMe View Post
    You can get the moto e bundle right now for $30.
    Where is that? The $40 that I paid for mine is close enough.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,752
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristInMe View Post
    You can get the moto e bundle right now for $30 with code HSN2021.
    https://www.hsn.com/products/motorol...xtdata/9921096
    Ok thanks, I had a $20 general discount from HSN, nothing specific to TF bundles. I'm using a Moto E6 bundle phone now as my main phone. It's ok, but a bit basic. I'm looking forward to the E (2020). It's faster and has a fingerprint sensor. I'm hoping to run the E6 for its year and get it unlocked before activating the E (2020) with a transfer from the E6. Hopefully Verizon won't muck that up.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    546
    Feedback Score
    0
    "Try Again Tomorrow" scratching on all my TF accounts today.

    Did anyone get any points today?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    14,592
    Feedback Score
    0
    I got 5 points today after getting "try again tomorrow" for several days in a row.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20
    Feedback Score
    0
    I did same as Boz1 today. First time I've won points in a few days.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    BP subsidized Gulf Coast
    Posts
    7,451
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by eohippus View Post
    "Try Again Tomorrow" scratching on all my TF accounts today.

    Did anyone get any points today?
    I received 10 points. Still have not missed getting points every day. Yesterday I even got my first monthly points by doing the survey (didn`t receive the 20 points) then posted to social and did get the 50. Almost nothing about Tracfone operations is logical... maybe it's a cultural thing?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,752
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by eohippus View Post
    "Try Again Tomorrow" scratching on all my TF accounts today.

    Did anyone get any points today?
    Scratched 5

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    482
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by eohippus View Post
    "Try Again Tomorrow" scratching on all my TF accounts today.

    Did anyone get any points today?
    I'll keep you company :-(. "Try Again Tomorrow" for me too.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Scratch to Win
    By YaWho in forum Tracfone/Net10
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2021, 02:42 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-31-2003, 10:19 PM
  3. Enter a chance to win!
    By joestedman in forum Motorola
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2002, 10:21 PM
  4. ATT GSM to NC? Not all that!
    By SupraMan in forum AT&T
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-29-2002, 09:43 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-20-2001, 02:38 PM

Bookmarks