Thread: If stop paying can you still port out?

Feedback Score

If stop paying can you still port out?

I am getting slow internet service from boost mobile for over a week so I am thinking about switching to visible wireless.

I don't care if I keep my phone number but I was thinking about porting only because Visible has a $50 gift card if I port out of boost mobile.

I have about 10 days before my next boost mobile payment is due.

If I turn off payment and try to port after the payment was due but not paid does the port still work?

I don't know when I will be ready to port out because I don't even have a phone yet for visible.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by brad4cell View Post
    I am getting slow internet service from boost mobile for over a week so I am thinking about switching to visible wireless.

I don't care if I keep my phone number but I was thinking about porting only because Visible has a $50 gift card if I port out of boost mobile.

I have about 10 days before my next boost mobile payment is due.

If I turn off payment and try to port after the payment was due but not paid does the port still work?

I don't know when I will be ready to port out because I don't even have a phone yet for visible.
    Yeah as long as the account it still active, just call and get your account number before your due date and you can port anytime before the account is deactivated.