Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tracfone Rewards Phone Recommendations

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by happygrrl1 View Post
    I’m disappointed that Tracfone didn’t drop the price more on the A51. Since it is offered at $100 other places….$179 doesn’t look that good. I keep hoping for something that my rewards points will cover that I like. I know, picky, picky.
    If you like wide phones, these were the widest ones I found on Tracfone:
    LG Stylo 5 6.30 x 3.06 x 0.33 inches
    LG Stylo 4 6.30 x 3.06 x 0.33 inches, and
    Moto G Stylus 6.69 x 3.07 x 0.35 inches in dimension.
    Compared to when I was looking for wide phones, the prices on all of them have dropped now, too.
    You can activate new service on Tracfone and get $80 by using my referral code RBKV-896C. You get 8,000 rewards points - that's $80 in service or a brand new phone! and you get a huge thank-you for helping me!

To those who already have Tracfone - this Holiday season, please consider using my referral code (instead of doing a self-referral) if you sign up for new service - you’ll get great karma! and my eternal gratitude!

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The Moto g stylus price dropped to $129. At that price I think it's worth a look.

Device(s)
    Pixel 4a, LG Q7+, LG Q6, LG Stylo 4+
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic55 View Post
    The Moto g stylus price dropped to $129.
    Dang it. I just ordered one yesterday (using points) for $199.99.

TF is doing weird things with the prices. Yesterday, both the LG Stylo 4 and LG Stylo 5 were $79.99 each. Today, the Stylo 4 dropped to $49.99 while the Stylo 5 jumped to $119.99.

Device(s)
    Moto G Power, Samsung A50
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone, Total Wireless, Simple Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I’m disappointed that Tracfone didn’t drop the price more on the A51. Since it is offered at $100 other places….$179 doesn’t look that good. I keep hoping for something that my rewards points will cover that I like. I know, picky, picky.
    The prices on Tracfone's website will remain high and unreasonable until they end the rewards points program. The only decent prices they have will require a plan purchase because the rewards points won't pay for that. There are usually much better deals on Tracfone and Tracfone brands at Walmart, HSN and QVC.

That said, the moto g stylus at $130 is not a terrible deal

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic55 View Post
    The Moto g stylus price dropped to $129. At that price I think it's worth a look.
    I noticed that this morning, would be a nice upgrade from my Moto G6. When I put my Zipcode it says (not available in your area). I still live in a Verizon dead zone, looks like Tracfone won't be kicking me off of ATT anytime soon, LOL
    Yes, I can use a different Zip code and then put my BYOP sim in that phone if I feel like spending some $

Feedback Score
    The stylus is in my price range so I’ll take a look. I’m not necessarily looking for a huge phone…just a good value for my rewards points.

Feedback Score
    I also noticed the Stylo 5 going up as I still have it in my cart at the older $80 price minus $75 discount for ATT upgrade. Almost no chance it would work for checkout.

Feedback Score
    Well, I had referral points post so I am now up to $300. That changes my options. The stylus is sold out so that is no longer an option. I could now even consider two phones. Perhaps keep one/sell one?

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Well, I had referral points post so I am now up to $300. That changes my options. The stylus is sold out so that is no longer an option. I could now even consider two phones. Perhaps keep one/sell one?
    IPhone XR, although you’d have to add $30 real $ in addition to points. Looks like you can get it without adding a plan right now.

Second choice would be 2 of the iPhone SE. You’d have to buy plans as well, but you could sell one phone to recoup the plans cost. It’s a small phone and battery life isn’t good enough for super heavy use.

I have both, the XR is better, but lately I’m carrying the SE, just because it’s smaller and lighter.

Feedback Score
    I just found out that I can use reward points towards a phone and have enough for $300 off.
    yeah, late to the party and not well versed in this stuff.

While my MotoG power 2020 is working fine for me, my Olympus camera is failing and am tempted to get an iPhone to replace both.

Is the iPhone 11 at $430 a super/ doesn't often happen deal I should jump on?
    I am in no hurry, but I think the deal ends today and am a bit concerned of just buying without knowing of some of the possible pitfalls.

Or, ways to make the deal better. Like can I activate my stashed $30 ebay- BYOP-AT&T- 1 year sim beforehand then transfer that to the iPhone when it arrives?

Any info or directions where to look is appreciated!

Device(s)
    Moto G Power, Samsung A50
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone, Total Wireless, Simple Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Devideoverflow View Post
    I just found out that I can use reward points towards a phone and have enough for $300 off.
    yeah, late to the party and not well versed in this stuff.

While my MotoG power 2020 is working fine for me, my Olympus camera is failing and am tempted to get an iPhone to replace both.

Is the iPhone 11 at $430 a super/ doesn't often happen deal I should jump on?
    I am in no hurry, but I think the deal ends today and am a bit concerned of just buying without knowing of some of the possible pitfalls.

Or, ways to make the deal better. Like can I activate my stashed $30 ebay- BYOP-AT&T- 1 year sim beforehand then transfer that to the iPhone when it arrives?

Any info or directions where to look is appreciated!
    $430 is the normal Tracfone price

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by YaWho View Post
    $430 is the normal Tracfone price
    That takes the pressure off and gives a price to go by when buying.

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Well, I bit the bullet and bought the A51 since it dropped to $99 today. I hated to have to spring for a plan purchase, but I got tired of waiting for just the right deal to appear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2