Thread: No response when checking BAL

Feedback Score

No response when checking BAL

Is anyone having problems getting their balance? My sister said she tried to get her balance but got no response. I just texted "BAL" on three of me phones and also got no response. It was working last month.

Feedback Score
    Just tried; no go here either. Web inquiry works fine

Feedback Score
    I've been unable to get "My Account Summary" info on the Web for months. Tried chat and calling with no success.

Feedback Score
    Same here, no reply from text inquiry "bal".

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsled7 View Post
    Is anyone having problems getting their balance? My sister said she tried to get her balance but got no response. I just texted "BAL" on three of me phones and also got no response. It was working last month.
    YES. Happening now to me, too.

First call to customer support told me problem is now fixed (I wonder -- ) and the agent also told me the actual balance that I expected to have.

Texting BAL to 7243 still did not give balance & expiry information, so,...

Second call to customer support in a unclear way told me that some problem occurring and still being checked-on.

Feedback Score
    Today (9/7) got two balance messages from PPlus. Assume that is in reply to the queries from 9/2. Balance they reported Does Not reflect extra funds added later on. Makes sense

Device(s)
    iPhone SE 2020
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus PAYG & T-Mobile Legacy PAYGO
    Feedback Score
    I texted BAL around 2:05 PM EDT. I received a response @ 2:29 PM. I texted again at 2:34 PM and received an immediate response.

The expiration date is one day earlier than it was after my refill on June 23rd.

Feedback Score
    Got 3 BAL messages from PP on Tuesday. These most be from the 3 BAL texts I sent Thurs., Fri., and Sun..

My expiration date is now one day earlier also.

Now I wish they would fix "My Account Summary" on their webpage.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsled7 View Post
    Got 3 BAL messages from PP on Tuesday. These most be from the 3 BAL texts I sent Thurs., Fri., and Sun..

My expiration date is now one day earlier also.

Now I wish they would fix "My Account Summary" on their webpage.
    Still not received any BAL requests I sent by text, from days ago. I did receive a few SPAM's or other nonsense texts from strangers who do not know me. I guess now is a good time to recheck what happens, if anything, to send BAL to 7243.

Feedback Score
    Page Plus Cellular has now solved this problem. Sending BAL to 7243 to see report of account balance worked again. The only other detail, maybe just a small problem is PPC cut off 1 day of the service time period.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joseg2016 View Post
    Page Plus Cellular has now solved this problem. Sending BAL to 7243 to see report of account balance worked again. The only other detail, maybe just a small problem is PPC cut off 1 day of the service time period.
    Maybe they just corrected the service expiration date. Does any body ever count out the exact 120 days on PayGo to see if the date is correct ?

My balance never exactly matches what I think I used and I wouldn't notice 1 day. Not enough to lose sleep over.