Thread: How to refill Pageplus account if Refill page and support Page are down?

Feedback Score

How to refill Pageplus account if Refill page and support Page are down?

Just bought 2 PIN-s from CallingMart. When trying to refill via website I get: "This site can’t be reached" (this is for https://web6.pagepluscellular.com/refill/ ). Same for https://web6.pagepluscellular.com/support/

EDIT: Phone refill instructions were provided in CallingMart email but I didn't realize it. When I tried it automated system didn't work either but I was transferred to CSR immediately (no wait) and he was able to add PINs to my accounts.

Device(s)
    Moto E (T-Mo); Moto G Power 2020 (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    I see that weird web6 URL when I go to log out of the website. Also have seen it the last time I tried adding funds. Several posters here have a checklist for tweaks to your desktop browser that seems to make a difference. I normally use one of several Chromium-based browsers (Opera or primarily Edge; never Chrome itself). But I ended up using Firefox For The Win. Only thing that would work for me without getting into the tweaks. Has to do with a combination of pop-up blockers, security features, that kind of stuff.

Boz1 (if you're out there), do you still use IE11 for things like this?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe007 View Post
    Just bought 2 PIN-s from CallingMart. When trying to refill via website I get: "This site can’t be reached" (this is for https://web6.pagepluscellular.com/refill/ ). Same for https://web6.pagepluscellular.com/support/

EDIT: Phone refill instructions were provided in CallingMart email but I didn't realize it. When I tried it automated system didn't work either but I was transferred to CSR immediately (no wait) and he was able to add PINs to my accounts.
    This complaint you make (and the inquiry about help) is obviously shown as recent. This is scaring me about Page Plus Cellular, since they also have currently, unless been fixed within the last few hours, of not responding to text message "Bal" when sent to 7243. Have you or anyone else tried calling the customer service support phone number within the last couple of days, and the call succeeded?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by whacker View Post
    I see that weird web6 URL when I go to log out of the website. Also have seen it the last time I tried adding funds. Several posters here have a checklist for tweaks to your desktop browser that seems to make a difference. I normally use one of several Chromium-based browsers (Opera or primarily Edge; never Chrome itself). But I ended up using Firefox For The Win. Only thing that would work for me without getting into the tweaks. Has to do with a combination of pop-up blockers, security features, that kind of stuff.

Boz1 (if you're out there), do you still use IE11 for things like this?
    I still have IE 11, but rarely use it.

It seems like "web6" or sometimes "ww6" is usually seen AFTER going to a regular URL, like you mentioned. I always just thought it was something on the back end of a web service, but never tried to figure out why.

As I'm sure everyone knows, replacing the "web6" in the links above with "www" takes you to the desired page.

https://www.pagepluscellular.com/refill/
    https://www.pagepluscellular.com/support/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joseg2016 View Post
    This complaint you make (and the inquiry about help) is obviously shown as recent. This is scaring me about Page Plus Cellular, since they also have currently, unless been fixed within the last few hours, of not responding to text message "Bal" when sent to 7243. Have you or anyone else tried calling the customer service support phone number within the last couple of days, and the call succeeded?
    During this time when people have been saying they had issues, I've called, I've chatted, I've checked my balance online. No problem.
    I never use the text balance thing, or the app. They've been known to be unreliable.

Actually I've been having an issue getting into HoFo lately. Just get a blank page. Haven't changed anything in Firefox. Anyone else ??
    Last edited by rpz1; 09-08-2021 at 10:32 AM.

Feedback Score
    The PPC text bal has been a sporadic on and off issue ever since it was implemented.

Yes, I sometimes have to refresh HoFo over the past week+ to get it to load properly.

Feedback Score
    rpz1 gave some response:
    I never use the text balance thing, or the app. They've been known to be unreliable.
    On a cellular phone . No smartphone; no "app".
    I am trying to get accustomed to the unreliability but still I have been often enough able to make and receive voice calls, and receive text messages (but apparently not always when they come from 611611 nor 7243).

Also said:
    having an issue getting into HoFo lately. Just get a blank page. Haven't changed anything in Firefox. Anyone else ??
    On occasion yes trouble getting into howardforums, the forum, and especially OFTEN during the last day.
    I have not changed anything in my browsers.

Device(s)
    Moto E (T-Mo); Moto G Power 2020 (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    I've been seeing similar things with the HoFo site as well. Probably some tightening up of some sort with CloudFlare, without an explicit page announcement.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by whacker View Post
    I've been seeing similar things with the HoFo site as well. Probably some tightening up of some sort with CloudFlare, without an explicit page announcement.
    Well sounds like it's not just me. Maybe SerialPort sees these posts and has an explanation?
    Driving me crazy again this morning.