Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ATT Promises to steal mobile customers from rivals

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryland View Post
    Yikes. Bowling Green? I went through there back in July. T-Mobile lost service right at Bowling Green on 301, went down to rt 30, was still dead til Central Garage, had service for about a mile and then dead til West Port, VA. ~50 miles of no service.

Even around Williamsburg I only found n41 near the main highway, and in Williamsburg I was on sprint 98% of the time.
    It was off I95 by a few miles - Cedar Fork near Polecat Creek. It was out in that mile and miles of farm and undeveloped land. At a friend's house I could see a cell tower, but it was probably Verizon. They had Verizon Internet on a plan that was $60 for 10GB. They said nothing else works. I checked AT&T and it was there, but slow.

We had a vacation rental at West Point, Va last year. AT&T and Verizon service were great. I did not check T-Mo or in between I95 and West Point.

Several years ago at Williamsburg I got good Sprint on band 25. I didn't have anything with AT&T or T-Mo then.

Device(s)
    iPhone 13 Mini
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryland View Post
    I have the same plan and it doesn't do this for me. I've been in a few no service areas for T-Mobile and Sprint. I roamed one time and it was very brief on Verizon 1X.
    I'm in Cali using a Sprint SIM.

Thankfully it works here. I noticed that data roaming caps download speeds at less than 3 Mbps at least when roaming over ATT.

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using HoFo mobile app
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus Product Red
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Visible, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    I'm in Cali using a Sprint SIM.

Thankfully it works here. I noticed that data roaming caps download speeds at less than 3 Mbps at least when roaming over ATT.

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using HoFo mobile app
    I'm using a sprint sim also, no roaming here. When they force me to get a T-Mobile sim ill probably just cancel my account, I like my unlimited hotspot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3