Thread: Will T-Mobile match Sprints unlimited data plans?

Feedback Score

Will T-Mobile match Sprints unlimited data plans?

I have 5 sprint unlimited hotspot plans. Will T-Mobile match my unlimited plans if and when I do transfer to them? Has anyone been offered such? All T-Mobile customer representatives keep saying is that ‘will take care of me’. It would be so unfair to anything less. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone X, OnePlus Nord N10 5G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT and T
    Feedback Score

Will T-Mobile match Sprints unlimited data plans?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotmama2078 View Post
    I have 5 sprint unlimited hotspot plans. Will T-Mobile match my unlimited plans if and when I do transfer to them? Has anyone been offered such? All T-Mobile customer representatives keep saying is that ‘will take care of me’. It would be so unfair to anything less. Thanks

Your plans should have already been adjusted to the T-Mo taxes included plan from back in Feb/Mar 2021.

Your Sprint plan will remain on Sprint’s customer system until later next year. Hopefully your plan will then migrate to the equivalent unlimited plan.

For instance, my Unlimited Freedom plan went up a couple of dollars and the hotspot was increased from 50GB to 60GB. I am “hoping” my plan upgrades to the Magenta Max plan once T-Mo transfers my account over to their system.

If you manually try to port over to T-Mo to be a T-Mo customer, you may lose your grandfathered benefit.

Just hang in there and we can only trust that they move us over or to the (next) best plan.

That is what I have been hearing. We should know more mid-2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by gdrenick74; 09-22-2021 at 12:02 PM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gdrenick74 View Post
    Your plans should have already been adjusted to the T-Mo taxes included plan from back in Feb/Mar 2021.

Your Sprint plan will remain on Sprint’s customer system until later next year. Hopefully your plan will then migrate to the equivalent unlimited plan.

For instance, my Unlimited Freedom plan went up a couple of dollars and the hotspot was increased from 50GB to 60GB. I am “hoping” my plan upgrades to the Magenta Max plan once T-Mo transfers my account over to their system.

If you manually try to port over to T-Mo to be a T-Mo customer, you may lose your grandfathered benefit.

Just hang in there and we can only trust that they move us over or to the (next) best plan.

That is what I have been hearing. We should know more mid-2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yeah. June I heard but if they don’t offer unlimited mobile hotspot plans it should be a no go. I mean how hard would it be for T-Mobile to grandfather customers into their current sprint plans? Is there precedent for this happening with other mergers of the past?