Thread: New mobile Business plans. Wish consumer had these

Feedback Score

New mobile Business plans. Wish consumer had these

https://www.verizon.com/business/pro...ess-unlimited/

Business Unlimited Start 2.0 deprioritized like consumer Start but has 5 GB LTE hotspot then 600 kbps
    1 line $70, 2 lines $60, 3 lines $45, 4 lines $35, 5 lines $30

Business Unlimited Plus 2.0 - 100 GB phone data, 50 GB hotpot then 600 kbps on 4G/5G nationwide and 3 Mbps on UW
    1 line $80, 2 lines $65, 3 lines $50, 4 lines $45, 5 lines $35

Business Unlimited Pro 2.0 - Unlimited phone data, 100 GB hotspot then 600 kbps on 4G/5G nationwide and 3 Mbps on UW
    1 line $95, 2 lines $80, 3 lines $70, 4 lines $60, 5 lines $45

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    https://www.verizon.com/business/pro...ess-unlimited/

Business Unlimited Start 2.0 deprioritized like consumer Start but has 5 GB LTE hotspot then 600 kbps
    1 line $70, 2 lines $60, 3 lines $45, 4 lines $35, 5 lines $30

Business Unlimited Plus 2.0 - 100 GB phone data, 50 GB hotpot then 600 kbps on 4G/5G nationwide and 3 Mbps on UW
    1 line $80, 2 lines $65, 3 lines $50, 4 lines $45, 5 lines $35

Business Unlimited Pro 2.0 - Unlimited phone data, 100 GB hotspot then 600 kbps on 4G/5G nationwide and 3 Mbps on UW
    1 line $95, 2 lines $80, 3 lines $70, 4 lines $60, 5 lines $45
    How are they good?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Yeah these are far from good deals.
    I will be Judged on how I helped the poor, sick & others in need; strangers & loved ones alike.

My plans:
    Visible (Verizon) UTT & Unlimited Data $25/mo
    Liberty Wireless (T-Mobile) UTT 09.06.22
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.05.22
    Truphone (AT&T) every 180 days by 01.18.22

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotmama2078 View Post
    How are they good?
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Yeah these are far from good deals.
    Compare them to the consumer version of said plans. Which I did explicitly state in the title of my thread. New mobile Business plans. Wish consumer had these

I'm more than willing to post a side by side comparison if you wish. Let me know. If not I won't waste anyone's time

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    Compare them to the consumer version of said plans. Which I did explicitly state in the title of my thread. New mobile Business plans. Wish consumer had these

I'm more than willing to post a side by side comparison if you wish. Let me know. If not I won't waste anyone's time
    Just because it’s better than the consumer versions is not saying much smh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotmama2078 View Post
    Just because it’s better than the consumer versions is not saying much smh.
    if I'm EXPLICITLY comparing to such then it's everything. Just curious which Verizon plan are you currently on that is so much better?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    REMINDER TO ALL: Please keep this thread friendly. We can disagree on certain elements but don't judge each other's opinion.
    Just another day in paradise.....

Device(s)
    iPhone, iPad, Netgear Nighthawk mobile hotspot
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    The catch is that the truly unlimited business data plan does away with truly unlimited 5G UW hotspot, instead throttling 5G UW hotspot to 3 Mbps past 100 GB. That doesn’t sound like a big deal now, but it will be with C-Band. Imagine being able to run your whole house off a phone (or tablet) for as low as $15/month as long as you’re in C-Band coverage.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VVivian View Post
    The catch is that the truly unlimited business data plan does away with truly unlimited 5G UW hotspot, instead throttling 5G UW hotspot to 3 Mbps past 100 GB. That doesn’t sound like a big deal now, but it will be with C-Band. Imagine being able to run your whole house off a phone (or tablet) for as low as $15/month as long as you’re in C-Band coverage.
    A) Most people can't even get UW so for the vast majority it's not an issue

B) Verizon wouldn't be selling a fixed wireless home solution if they ever intended you on running your home internet off of mobile hotspot

C) If you don't see that this is what they will do on the consumer side when they launch new plans you're doing some wishful thinking. It's not a coincidence that these business plans, the new postpaid and prepaid jetpack plans all have this new restriction.

if you look at the Disney bundle FAQ it says:
    Currently, The Disney Bundle through Verizon offer is available until midnight on 11/30/21. You have until then to add or change to a qualifying Unlimited plan and enroll in The Disney Bundle.

Now they have end dates before and extended them but this is suspiciously close to the launch of C-band. Don't be shocked if the plans change around Dec 1st. Either the features change or new plans are announced. Remember neither at&t or T-Mobile allows truly unlimited hotspot on their top level unlimited plan and even 3 Mbps on UWB network is still far better than the 600 kbps after 40 GB that T-Mobile offers on their UC network or the 128 kbps that at&t offers after 40 GB on their "ultra" network. And if Verizon were to actually offer 100 GB of hotspot on Get More ( or whatever a new top plan would be called ) that would stomp all over at&t and T-Mobile