Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: Thread to talk about the new Tracfone website

Feedback Score
    I was bored to count 57 phones actually showing instead of 60. What did I miss?Name:  TFphones60or57.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  30.9 KB

Device(s)
    Samsung S22, Samsung A51, Pixel 4a
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile1212 View Post
    I was bored to count 57 phones actually showing instead of 60. What did I miss?
    I'm not that bored to count them all and see what you missed.

Device(s)
    LG V20,Google Pixel 2XL
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone-since 2005
    Feedback Score
    Just bought a Moto G Stylus with no problems. The site did try to Up-sell a bundle that I didn't want. I added the Moto to my cart then added the bundle to fulfill the "must buy a bundle" requirement.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE 2022, Samsung A53 5G, Pixel 6a, Samsung A51
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile1212 View Post
    All Filters for phones has not been working lately for me. Once I click on All Filters, it comes up a blank pop up window. Tried with Chrome and Safari browser.
    Looks like All filters for phones is working now:

Attachment 172406

Added: except for the price part..

Feedback Score
    I just logged into my TF account page and when I got to my Account Page I got a popup notice saying "Your transaction could not be processed right now." I didn't have any transaction going. I was able to click and get rid of the popup window and my account looks all ok. Maybe the website has some issues today. I was thinking of moving a high balance account to a new phone today but maybe I will wait a day or two.

Someone on reddit said they lost 60k points overnight, wondering what is happening. My points look ok.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S22 Ultra, Pixel 6, iPhone SE2
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone (VZW), Red Pocket (TMO), Cricket (ATT), FreeUp (ATT)
    Feedback Score
    I get that 'error message' all the time, especially when I'm using an adblocker. I simply ignore it and everything works fine.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eohippus View Post
    I just logged into my TF account page and when I got to my Account Page I got a popup notice saying "Your transaction could not be processed right now." I didn't have any transaction going. I was able to click and get rid of the popup window and my account looks all ok. Maybe the website has some issues today. I was thinking of moving a high balance account to a new phone today but maybe I will wait a day or two.

Someone on reddit said they lost 60k points overnight, wondering what is happening. My points look ok.
    I'm getting that same message. I'm trying to buy a phone and the site won't let me check out, says "Your transaction could not be processed right now please try again later or call 1 866-xxx-xxxx". Has been this way for 2 days now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by arny56 View Post
    I'm getting that same message. I'm trying to buy a phone and the site won't let me check out, says "Your transaction could not be processed right now please try again later or call 1 866-xxx-xxxx". Has been this way for 2 days now.
    I got that message the other day when I tried to order the refurbished iPhone 11...it finally it went through after continual tries. I don't know why the message kept popping up repeatedly.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone(Verizon) Tracfone (GSM) Walmart Freedompop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eohippus View Post
    I just logged into my TF account page and when I got to my Account Page I got a popup notice saying "Your transaction could not be processed right now." ............
    I get that anoying thing often. Got it last night as I added a year for $49 since that phone was 1 day from expiring. Transaction processed ok but every login gave the same message as well as the popup to give feedback.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Verizon is still attempting to get by with the crumbling TF infrastructure.

Feedback Score
    Hi, I was wondering if chat is working for anyone on Chrome or edge? The chat form comes up where I can enter in information, but there is no button to press or anything that happens after I enter in my information, it just stays there static.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by trac*fone View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if chat is working for anyone on Chrome or edge? The chat form comes up where I can enter in information, but there is no button to press or anything that happens after I enter in my information, it just stays there static.

Grab the top of the chat box with your pointer and move it higher, so everything is exposed on the screen.

Feedback Score
    Thanks Tracfancier. Turned out I needed to put my pointer on a corner and drag it out to expand the window to make it larger in order to see the button. I thought I was losing my mind :-)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by trac*fone View Post
    Thanks Tracfancier. Turned out I needed to put my pointer on a corner and drag it out to expand the window to make it larger in order to see the button. I thought I was losing my mind :-)
    It's horrible website design. I ran into that issue when I first started chatting with them too. I started zooming out on the screen...but that didn't make the button visible. So I moved the chat window around on my screen, and FINALLY I figured out how to expand the window and make the button to start the chat appear. Just ridiculous that when you start a chat, the window wouldn't open to show the start button. Typical poor TF design!

Feedback Score
    Agreed :-). Maybe it was done on purpose to reduce tickets :-)

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast