Thread: Prepaid coverage vs AT&T

Feedback Score

Prepaid coverage vs AT&T

Any comments on this subject? Even though I live in a large metro area, my house seems to be in one of those isolated weak coverage spots for AT&T, which has caused me problems when at home (at least until they started supporting Wifi calling). My impression has been that Verizon generally has the best coverage -- true or not?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    In the past Verizon was by far the largest carrier. But ATT, fresh off their FirstNet contract, are almost the same size now. But if you're struggling, I'd pick up a cheap prepaid plan to test the service. Then I'd switch if your house has better coverage.

Feedback Score
    I suggest just throw $5 at Visible for a month & see if it meets your needs. If you use a friend code, you’ll get your first month for $5. Don't take anyone's word in place of your personal experience.

https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...-Thread/page24
    If you're a bit confused about joining Visible, a friend code & joining Party Pay post#352 explains everything nicely.
    Check out this page: https://www.visible.com/get/36csHv, it has all the info you need to know about joining Visible.
    When you use my friend code, 36csHv, you’ll get your first month of service for only $5!

Join my Party Pay Group 38,147 members (no information is shared with other members)
    https://visible.com/p/Reddit_Upvote & never pay more than $25 a month.

Visible $25/mo
    Liberty 09.06.2022
    TMo 01.05.22
    Truphone 01.18.22

Feedback Score
    Depends on location. I use both. In North Carolina AT&T is now the coverage king. I travel the state for work and have been everywhere.

Sent from my SM-T510 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Yeah, I was wondering if it was worth trying Verizon again in NC, but I keep hearing from people that AT&T is the way to go. Even my boss on a post paid VZW business account says so, so I guess I am stuck with the death star for internet and mobile for the foreseeable future.