Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45

Thread: Walmart Online Black Friday Deals are live

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,345
    Device(s)
    Pixel 3 XL, IPhone SE, OnePlus Nord N200
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0

    Walmart Online Black Friday Deals are live

    AT&T Prepaid, Cricket or Verizon Prepaid Samsung A02 $39.88 (reg $69-$79)
    Metro by T-Mobile OnePlus N200 5G $99 (reg $189)
    Straight Talk TCL 4X 5G $99 (reg $199)
    Straight Talk Galaxy S20 FE 5G $249 (reg $699)
    Straight Talk iPhone XR $249 (reg $299)
    Straight Talk or Total Wireless iPhone 12 Mini $299 (reg $499)

    See pages 6 and 7 of this ad for links to the deals: https://www.walmart.com/store/1615-p...-ca/weekly-ads
    Find and compare prepaid plans at https://prepaidcompare.net

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    255
    Device(s)
    LG Tribute HD
    Carrier(s)
    TPO
    Feedback Score
    0
    I did see in store pickup not available for these listings.

    What is the reason?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    West Central Iowa
    Posts
    1,601
    Device(s)
    Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL, Galaxy J3 Sky SM-S230VL, ZTE Z723EL, ZTE Z233VL
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk, Total Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RIMDHoward View Post
    I did see in store pickup not available for these listings.

    What is the reason?
    The reason is the deals in stores is going to be on Friday only.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,345
    Device(s)
    Pixel 3 XL, IPhone SE, OnePlus Nord N200
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RIMDHoward View Post
    I did see in store pickup not available for these listings.

    What is the reason?
    You would have to ask Walmart. All these deals are supposed to be available in Walmart stores starting Friday at 7AM local time while supplies last.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NY Metro
    Posts
    25
    Device(s)
    moto g power
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeswap View Post
    AT&T Prepaid, Cricket or Verizon Prepaid Samsung A02 $39.88 (reg $69-$79)
    https://www.walmart.com/store/1615-pittsburg-ca/weekly-ads[/URL]
    Does anyone know if this AT&T prepaid phone can be used directly (i.e., without new activation) on existing AT&T prepaid lines (or on H2O, respectively)?

    Thanks,

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    California between Fresno and Yosemite.
    Posts
    2,209
    Device(s)
    LG phones, Motorola, ZTE, occasional Alcatel
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone/VZ
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by deltame View Post
    Does anyone know if this AT&T prepaid phone can be used directly (i.e., without new activation) on existing AT&T prepaid lines (or on H2O, respectively)?

    Thanks,
    Most Prepaid AT&T branded phones can be activated by swapping an active AT&T Prepaid SIM into it. H20 tends to work the same way, at least with the H20 $10/90 day prepaid plan I have. I don't know about their monthly plans.

    The AT&T whitelist may influence what phones they allow. If the one you want is on there, it should work.

    Sent from my moto e5 (XT1920DL) using HoFo mobile app

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NY Metro
    Posts
    25
    Device(s)
    moto g power
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelieBoot View Post
    Most Prepaid AT&T branded phones can be activated by swapping an active AT&T Prepaid SIM into it. H20 tends to work the same way, at least with the H20 $10/90 day prepaid plan I have. I don't know about their monthly plans.

    The AT&T whitelist may influence what phones they allow. If the one you want is on there, it should work.

    Sent from my moto e5 (XT1920DL) using HoFo mobile app
    Thank you, will give it a try.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    255
    Device(s)
    LG Tribute HD
    Carrier(s)
    TPO
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks for sharing.

    I tried to validate the IMEI of AT&T Prepaid, Samsung Galaxy A02. It said it is not compatible with their GSM.

    I did not find a way to input IMEI to H2O Wireless .

    I am looking for a MVNO to sign up for low minutes useage like TELLO.

    What are the MVNOs to consider ?

    Thanks for your guidance.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,723
    Feedback Score
    0
    @RIMHoward - It would help if we knew what phone(s) you have. Or are you willing to buy a phone to fit a specific MVNO?
    I will be Judged on how I helped the poor, sick & others in need; strangers & loved ones alike.

    My plans:
    Visible (Verizon) UTT & Unlimited Data $25/mo
    Liberty Wireless (T-Mobile) UTT 09.06.22
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.03.23
    Truphone (AT&T) every 180 days by 01.18.22

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    151
    Feedback Score
    0
    I just got the ATT Prepaid Galaxy A02s yesterday from Walmart.

    I can confirm it works with Red Pocket GSM and Cricket right out of the box.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    DC-MD-VA
    Posts
    943
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Mint, Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by husavik View Post
    I just got the ATT Prepaid Galaxy A02s yesterday from Walmart.

    I can confirm it works with Red Pocket GSM and Cricket right out of the box.
    I'm curious if your hotspot works on RP. Neither of my AT&T locked phones will (Moto G Play and LG Phoenix 4) but will in an unlocked phone.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    255
    Device(s)
    LG Tribute HD
    Carrier(s)
    TPO
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by husavik View Post
    I just got the ATT Prepaid Galaxy A02s yesterday from Walmart.

    I can confirm it works with Red Pocket GSM and Cricket right out of the box.
    Thanks for sharing. What i the Anroid version you have in your ATT Prepaid Galaxy A02s ?

    I see some phones have version 10 others have version 11. I am not sure what difference it make in usage between version 10 & 11.

    Do you see low minutes usage plan like RP in Cricket ?

    Thanks again.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    165
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AnciusD View Post
    I'm curious if your hotspot works on RP. Neither of my AT&T locked phones will (Moto G Play and LG Phoenix 4) but will in an unlocked phone.
    I recently put an AT&T prepaid moto G7 play fresh out of the box on RP and hotspot worked without issue.

    Sent from my moto g power using HoFo mobile app

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    DC-MD-VA
    Posts
    943
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Mint, Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cnypackerfan View Post
    I recently put an AT&T prepaid moto G7 play fresh out of the box on RP and hotspot worked without issue.

    Sent from my moto g power using HoFo mobile app
    I'm surprised. Both of my phones give me a message referring me to contact AT&T.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    318
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RIMDHoward View Post
    Thanks for sharing.

    I tried to validate the IMEI of AT&T Prepaid, Samsung Galaxy A02. It said it is not compatible with their GSM.

    I did not find a way to input IMEI to H2O Wireless .

    I am looking for a MVNO to sign up for low minutes useage like TELLO.

    What are the MVNOs to consider ?


    Thanks for your guidance.
    I don't know how many minutes you need, but here's a list of low-cost plans that I have been keeping my eye on:

    - Red Pocket on Tmo 200Talk,1000Text,200MB hard-capped per month. $30/year=$2.5/mo.

    - Tracfone sells phone+airtime bundles on HSN that are usually very affordable, around $40 with new-customer HSN coupon code.

    - Ting - $10/mo unlimited talk, text. $6 fee is gone. on Tmo or verizon.

    - Liberty Wireless $60/yr = $5/mo – unlimited talk,text, no data.

    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by sillyette; 11-28-2021 at 01:40 AM.
    You can activate new service on Tracfone and get $80 by using my referral code RBKV-896C. You get 8,000 rewards points - that's $80 in service or a brand new phone! and you get a huge thank-you for helping me!

    To those who already have Tracfone - this Holiday season, please consider using my referral code (instead of doing a self-referral) if you sign up for new service - you’ll get great karma! and my eternal gratitude!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-29-2016, 07:39 PM
  2. Black Friday Deal at Walmart Telus Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini $98 - Unlock @ CanadaGSM
    By canadagsm.ca in forum Canadagsm.ca Best deals in mobilephones, accessories and unlocking all under one roof
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2014, 05:13 PM
  3. Black Friday Deal at Walmart Telus Samsung Galaxy S3 $228 - Unlock @ CanadaGSM
    By canadagsm.ca in forum Canadagsm.ca Best deals in mobilephones, accessories and unlocking all under one roof
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2014, 05:01 PM
  4. Are Black Friday deals also online?
    By cpcollector in forum Virgin Mobile USA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 11:47 AM
  5. Black Friday deals
    By wolwol in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 01:13 PM

Bookmarks