Thread: Redpocket disappointing for low minutes ATT plan with Samsung Galaxy A02s ?

Device(s)
    LG Tribute HD
    Carrier(s)
    TPO
    Feedback Score

Question Redpocket disappointing for low minutes ATT plan with Samsung Galaxy A02s ?

Redpocket disappointing for low minutes ATT plan with Samsung Galaxy A02s ?
    ================================================== ========

Thanks for replies to my posting.

I have Red Pocket Prepaid Plan (30/year): 200 Talk 1000 Text 200MB with CDMAS device.

I thought of swapping the same plan to Samsung Galaxy A02s with ATT plan.

RP says there is no 30/year plan for ATT user and suggesting to go for 60/year plan (Red Pocket Prepaid Wireless Phone Plan+Kit: 100 Talk 100 Text 500MB)

I am looking for guidance to get 200 Talk 1000 Text 200MB or better plan for ATT device with MVNOs.

Thanks for sharing.

Carrier(s)
    back on PagePlus after a long hiatus
    Feedback Score
    I don't think you'll find it. For very low usage with an AT&T branded phone you're probably better off using H2O's paygo plan at 5¢ per minute or text.
    I'll give up my iPhone SE 2016 when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers. (And in fact the original iPhone SE is much smaller so my cold, dead fingers will be much harder to pry from it than with a larger phone.)

Feedback Score
    The $30 annual plan (via Ebay) is now available on the T-Mobile network. (GSMT). If your A02s is the AT&T prepaid version you've mentioned elsewhere, it won't work on T-Mobile.

The cheapest AT&T network plans I'm familiar with are the $60 Red Pocket/Ebay offer (100 minutes/100 text/500mb), or the Tracfone 1 year bundled SIM via Ebay (currently $60, sometimes cheaper, with full rollover, average 125 minutes/125 texts/250 mb, but you can leverage this by joining the Rewards Program with a referral from an existing member)
    My Tello referral code is P3BSR5HV, and gets both of us 10 Tello Dollars to pay for a plan.
    https://tello.com/account/register?_referral=P3BSR5HV

Feedback Score
    This issue is why so many of us here recommended that you get an unlocked phone. An unlocked phone could use the RP 200/1000/200 plan on the T-Mobile network.

As mentioned above, the 200/1000/200 RP plan is only available on the T-Mobile network.

There is no equivalent plan available on the AT&T network that I'm aware of.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RIMDHoward View Post
    Redpocket disappointing for low minutes ATT plan with Samsung Galaxy A02s ?
    ================================================== ========
    RP says there is no 30/year plan for ATT user and suggesting to go for 60/year plan (Red Pocket Prepaid Wireless Phone Plan+Kit: 100 Talk 100 Text 500MB)

I am looking for guidance to get 200 Talk 1000 Text 200MB or better plan for ATT device with MVNOs.
    Thanks for sharing.
    I checked prepaidcompare.net for your requirements of 200 Talk 1000 Text 200MB on AT&T.

(Ironically), the lowest-priced plan is Red Pocket's ebay plan at $8.25/month that gives higher allotments than you need - 1000 minutes, unlimited texts, 1 GB data.

Like the others have said above, AT&T doesn't have too many inexpensive mvno's, unfortunately, especially in the low-usage range.
    You can activate new service on Tracfone and get $80 by using my referral code RBKV-896C. You get 8,000 rewards points - that's $80 in service or a brand new phone! and you get a huge thank-you for helping me!

To those who already have Tracfone - this Holiday season, please consider using my referral code (instead of doing a self-referral) if you sign up for new service - you’ll get great karma! and my eternal gratitude!

Device(s)
    Pix6P, i13PM, iw7, s21U, Note20U, Atom, MoFi, etc
    Carrier(s)
    VZW, Tmo, Visible, Google Fi, RP/att/vzw/tmo, Tello, Tru
    Feedback Score
    That 1GB plan is currently $7.75/mo on eBay ($93). Not as good as a few weeks ago but about as good as you are going to get.
    --
    CellGuru