Thread: Where do Jitterbug Smartphone users go to????

Feedback Score

Where do Jitterbug Smartphone users go to????

They seem to have forums for every phone there is (and a bunch I've never heard of) but I don't see one for Jitterbug users. (????) Their smart phones are made by Sansui, so I guess I'll try their forum as well.

My question is whether or not there is a hardware hack to reboot the phone without using the on/off button. Every so often my phone goes into some kind of funk where everything works (the browser and add on apps) but the telephone and texting doesn't. The only way I know to cure this is to press in the on/off button for a five seconds which then makes it possible to reboot the phone, and voile, everything is hunky-dory again. However, because I have pressed pressed the on/off button a million times, it no longer works reliably. (The phone is two years old and out of warranty.) This is a pain, and I was hoping someone might know of a hack for a work-around. Obviously I could buy a new phone (don't want to do that) or get it repaired (ditto) so if someone knows a solution I would really appreciate an answer.

Thanks in advance...

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Not enough demand to create a new forum for Jitterbug phones, thread moved to the General forum instead and duplicate thread deleted.
    Just another day in paradise.....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jitter guy View Post
    They seem to have forums for every phone there is (and a bunch I've never heard of) but I don't see one for Jitterbug users. (????) Their smart phones are made by Sansui, so I guess I'll try their forum as well.

My question is whether or not there is a hardware hack to reboot the phone without using the on/off button. Every so often my phone goes into some kind of funk where everything works (the browser and add on apps) but the telephone and texting doesn't. The only way I know to cure this is to press in the on/off button for a five seconds which then makes it possible to reboot the phone, and voile, everything is hunky-dory again. However, because I have pressed pressed the on/off button a million times, it no longer works reliably. (The phone is two years old and out of warranty.) This is a pain, and I was hoping someone might know of a hack for a work-around. Obviously I could buy a new phone (don't want to do that) or get it repaired (ditto) so if someone knows a solution I would really appreciate an answer.

Thanks in advance...
    Do a web search or app store search. There appears to be apps for that. I have not tried any personally.