Thread: Tracfone Account Error - Account Does Not Exists!

Feedback Score

Tracfone Account Error - Account Does Not Exists!

I just tried logging on my Tracfone accounts. It is saying, "Account does not [sic] exists." when I log on two different accounts. The TF app can't find the account info either on the one phone that is mine.

Just tried again. The web account is still "Account does not [sic] exists." The phone app did find and load my expected account info.

The phone does work to make a call.

This is worrysome.

Anyone else?

Device(s)
    Pixel 4a, LG Q7+, LG Q6, LG Stylo 4+
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    I sometimes had problems logging into my accounts using Firefox. Switched to another browser like Chrome or Edge and it worked just fine.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    I sometimes had problems logging into my accounts using Firefox. Switched to another browser like Chrome or Edge and it worked just fine.
    Thanks, was using Chrome with no extensions, add-ons, etc. installed.

Anyway, the web account and phone app started working a few minutes later.

Feedback Score
    I was logged in a while ago when the site broke: errored out, and logging in again either failed or gave me the same "account does not exists" error. Waited a while, and the site seems to be working fine now. (Thank goodness-- I had just activated a new phone, and I feared big problems....)
    My Tello referral code is P3BSR5HV, and gets both of us 10 Tello Dollars to pay for a plan.
    https://tello.com/account/register?_referral=P3BSR5HV

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by greenhandle View Post
    I was logged in a while ago when the site broke: errored out, and logging in again either failed or gave me the same "account does not exists" error. Waited a while, and the site seems to be working fine now. (Thank goodness-- I had just activated a new phone, and I feared big problems....)
    Yes, I have substantial service time and units on my line. It was very worrysome.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I`ve come to expect technical difficulties with the Tracfone experience. Could not log on earlier today.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    I`ve come to expect technical difficulties with the Tracfone experience. Could not log on earlier today.
    Yeah, any site can have down times even if they are run by competent grown ups. Even my bank occasionally does and puts up a nice message, like, "We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later." If my bank put up a message that my account no longer exists, they would not be my bank by the next business day.

This is unacceptable.

I got a message from Alex Trac to contact chat or phone to look into the issue. Yeah, I'm going to waste my time with those dunderheads and have them screw up my account even worse.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    I've come to expect technical difficulties with the Tracfone experience. Could not log on earlier today.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdevnul View Post
    Yeah, any site can have down times even if they are run by competent grown ups...
    Then TF should get some competent adults.
    I will be Judged on how I helped the poor, sick & others in need; strangers & loved ones alike.

My plans:
    Visible (Verizon) UTT & Unlimited Data $25/mo
    Liberty Wireless (T-Mobile) UTT 09.06.22
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.03.23
    Truphone (AT&T) every 180 days by 01.18.22

Feedback Score
    It was working normal today at the moment I logged in.

I don't have a problem with a web site having a temporary outage. That can happen to any site, including HoFo.

My problem is that they gave me a message that my account no longer existed. FWIW, the TF OLAM is less horrible than it used to be for functionality.