Thread: Even support at corporate is useless

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Even support at corporate is useless

Is there another way to get help and find someone that knows what they are doing. I've spoken to 7 different people now, 5 of them at corporate.

Name:  78419fccbcbd6722021ce74107c5517a4e222d2a-1.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  48.1 KBName:  4c921187fc2ced2fb78ee540f157fc5131d55258-1.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  42.9 KBName:  Screenshot 2022-05-12 18.37.31.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  36.0 KB

All screenshots taken just now, 2 for the same line ending 5656 showing balance from web and mobile app, 3rd screenshot for line ending 1616 from twin brother which has similar services.

Problem is when I upgraded line 5656, the expiry for the unlimited plan got messed up and the mobile app show expiring Jun 6, 2022. I added a month at some point to see if it would fix it. It did not, in fact, the mobile app doesn't even update, the web balance shows the extra month and now expires July 7, 2022. This line should be expiring in 2024 like his brother's line ending in 1616.

There may have been 1 or 2 at corporate that knows what's going on, but they can't fix it and was supposed to escalate but nothing got done or the line was dropped. All the others keep telling me that the expiry is only for the current 'month' that I purchased. Despite me telling them that it is wrong because line 1616 clearly shows the expiry is the total of all unlimited plans added together.

I've wasted several hours on this now, I won't keep repeating myself and getting the same useless 'the monthly plan is only 30 days....' GARBAGE. What can I do?????

Carrier(s)
    US Mobile (Verizon)
    Feedback Score
    Most of the people at "corporate" are really overseas. If you need real service, do the following:

1. Follow these instructions from their TOS:

"If we are unable to resolve your dispute within thirty (30) days of your notice to us, you agree to submit your dispute to binding arbitration, or small claims court, as set forth in this provision. Please forward your dispute to: TracFone Wireless, Inc., Attn: Legal Department-Consumer Claims, 9700 NW 112 Avenue, Miami, Florida 33178."

2. If that doesn't work, then file for arbitration with the American Arbitration Association.
    Make HowardForums a better place:
    Don't respond to users who post insults and personal attacks.
    Instead, block them:
    (click on their username, click "view profile", and click "add to ignore list")

Feedback Score
    I have had a similar situation where my unlimited plan expirty is screwed up and told the same thing that it will update after the 'current' plan ends (ala the reserve system on other TracFone brands).

I never got resolution so have no advice. I just chalked up losing a few months of service due to TracFone terrible systems but you have a lot more at stake. Good luck and ignore alextrac pm to chat as that is completely useless.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So you lost those months when the service hit the expiry? I don't even know what is the real expiry the system has since its different between app and web. Debating if I should add time to it so we at least keep the data.

I've had one of the corp support guys tell me he sees in his system that the expiry is indeed 2024 and the app has glitch. Don't know who to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by pitflyer View Post
    I have had a similar situation where my unlimited plan expirty is screwed up and told the same thing that it will update after the 'current' plan ends (ala the reserve system on other TracFone brands).

I never got resolution so have no advice. I just chalked up losing a few months of service due to TracFone terrible systems but you have a lot more at stake. Good luck and ignore alextrac pm to chat as that is completely useless.

Feedback Score
    My date is in the future.. like Feb next year when it should be September. So in March I will see what happens. I expect to be disappointed but can't convince anyone to fix it either. I only tried twice before I gave up.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks. My 2 years worth of service is a lot more costly so I'm not giving up so easily. But I'm going to bite the bullet and do it the via chat instead of calling. Calling is easier to explain, but these idiots can't seem to figure it out so maybe sending them the pics via chat will help, hopefully I won't break my fingers or the keyboard....

Quote Originally Posted by pitflyer View Post
    My date is in the future.. like Feb next year when it should be September. So in March I will see what happens. I expect to be disappointed but can't convince anyone to fix it either. I only tried twice before I gave up.

Feedback Score
    Right, you have a lot more at stake to just wait and see. I hope rep #8 or whatever is able to make the corrections, but I have also heard the same 'oh its just the website/app that shows your plan expires, your plan doesn't actually expire till the service end date'. Its hard to respond to that when they are saying 'Trust us, we're TracFone and we know your account will work!'

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz2000 View Post
    Thanks. My 2 years worth of service is a lot more costly so I'm not giving up so easily. But I'm going to bite the bullet and do it the via chat instead of calling. Calling is easier to explain, but these idiots can't seem to figure it out so maybe sending them the pics via chat will help, hopefully I won't break my fingers or the keyboard....
    Don't know if Chat has the capability to allow posting images. Never tried it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just tried it, no way to post images. I must have been thinking another business. They scheduled another call, escalated. I'm going to lose it!!!!!

Got the call back... explained the problem all over again.... once again he tells me the unlimited plan is 30 days only. lol...after some more back and forth, he goes into the routine...let me check.. please wait, please wait... then boom...line is dropped.... and as expected, no return call....

I guess this is not going to get resolved unless I start bringing in 3rd parties...

Quote Originally Posted by cv91913 View Post
    Don't know if Chat has the capability to allow posting images. Never tried it.
    Last edited by Woz2000; 05-13-2022 at 02:41 PM.

Feedback Score
    The only thing I see wrong with the two original pics is in the 1616 pic. Why it gives a farther off than a month date of 26-Apr-24 I don't know. But it's in your favor so why contest it?

The 5656 pic makes sense to me. Current month expires on 06-Jun-22 & all airtime expires on 04/22/25.
    I will be Judged on how I helped the poor, sick & others in need; strangers & loved ones alike.

My plans:
    Visible (Verizon) UTT & Unlimited Data $25/mo
    Liberty Wireless (T-Mobile) UTT 09.06.22
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.03.23
    Truphone (AT&T) every 180 days by 07.18.22

Feedback Score
    Don't worry, AlexTrac will send you a PM that will help fix all your problems...