Thread: Transaction cant be completed error help

Feedback Score

Transaction cant be completed error help

My iPhone 6s was hacked last Thursday I changed my password deleted saved address it was listed as a California address but I live in Alabama and I deleted the card info on file. Now every time I login I get error were sorry your transaction cant be completed at this time please call customer care center. I didnt buy anything off the straight talk site. And I called them they said it was because of system upgrade issues and they said it would take 24 to 48 hours to fix and that was on Tuesday still getting the same error. How do I fix this? Im on straight talk but I use Verizon towers. I never had this problem until last Thursday when I got hacked. The only thing I do with straight talk is add service plans and the service plans add just fine

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cashmoney11 View Post
    My iPhone 6s was hacked last Thursday I changed my password deleted saved address it was listed as a California address but I live in Alabama and I deleted the card info on file. Now every time I login I get error were sorry your transaction cant be completed at this time please call customer care center. I didnt buy anything off the straight talk site. And I called them they said it was because of system upgrade issues and they said it would take 24 to 48 hours to fix and that was on Tuesday still getting the same error. How do I fix this? Im on straight talk but I use Verizon towers. I never had this problem until last Thursday when I got hacked. The only thing I do with straight talk is add service plans and the service plans add just fine
    As you probably know, Straight Talk (ST) is part of Tracfone (TF), and if ST is anything like TF, then it's entirely possible that your login problems are totally unrelated to your iPhone getting hacked, so don't be too worried.

TF's website has been extremely glitchy recently, keeps giving those login errors and those call customer service errors. Could be the same thing with ST.

Here's what works to fix such error messages on TF; they'll most likely work for you too:

Online:
    * try different browsers.
    * clear cookies, clear cache, allow tracking, disable ad-blockers.

You could also try to accomplish what you're trying to do over chat or by text message. https://www.straighttalk.com/support/contact has their Chat button, etc.

I have a feeling things will work out on their own (like they do with TF). Good luck to you.