Thread: is this phone any good Rino7 Pro 5.5 inch Android 10 4G

Device(s)
    lg beacon
    Carrier(s)
    metro pcs
    Feedback Score

is this phone any good Rino7 Pro 5.5 inch Android 10 4G

my wife got a free phone number for metro pcs and we have had lost of issues with the line. i have a tracfone line and sim on a a21 phone, i took out the tracfone sim out of the a21 and put in the metro sim the a21and had the phone turned on to the metro service. but in the last month the wife has had to call metro 4 times to get that free line turned back on. it seems they gave her some type of coupon for the free line and every time her account gets something done to it that free line gets shut off.

the first time was when i took the sim out of the aristo phone they put the sim into first and put it to my tracfone a21 and she had to call. then a few days later for no reason it got shut off again and she called, then our the girl that was has a line on the wifes family plan dropped her line because she had to get a phone fro her business, and that shut the free phone off and then we got a bill for 15$ for the free line and did not pay it because it was a free line. and that shut off teh free line and it shut her paid 25$ line also.

so what i think i want to do is get a dual sim phone. i saw this one online the Rino7 Pro 5.5 inch Android 10 4G phone. so has anyone had or heard anything bad with this phone? i figure if it will work on tracfone and on metro i can put both sims in the phone and use the metro sim for the most part and if it gets shut off revert to the tracfone sim i do not know yet how it works but my guess is i can go into the settings and turn either one on or off as needed. and i would think i will have 2 numbers one for each sim.

this way if the darn metro sim gets turned off again i can just drop it and keep the tracfone sim going. i need to get a phone that has 128gb of storage and this one has that plus it is said it has 8gb of ram and a 10 core cpu.

so if the people here say it should be a good phone i will get one and give it a go. at the worst i still have the a21 and if this Rino7 Pro 5.5 inch Android 10 4G phone fails i guess i can revert back to the a21 for either metro or tracfone depending on what service i have then. i want to do a dual sim because of the issues i have had with metro and that free line. and i have over 6k minutes and texts with my tracfone and i hate to give them up just in case metro shuts her off again or they discontinue the free lines.

thanks for any help with the Rino7 Pro 5.5 inch Android 10 4G for the phones ability to work good.

Device(s)
    lg beacon
    Carrier(s)
    metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    ok i think i got the answer! these are china phones and i found tons of them on ebay with real low feedback that tells me to steer clear.

so lets rephrase this question and direct it to the one plus 6 phone. i see a few on ebay now in good condition. dual sim and 128gb storage. so being these are popular phones would you say it would be a good model to go for? i did see some reviews on the single sim and tey did look like good phones. but maybe some here can tell me if in fact they are a good unit. it has to work on tracfone and metro pcs services.

thanks