Thread: Unlimited Plans are broken

Carrier(s)
    TracFone Verizon Network
    Feedback Score

Unlimited Plans are broken

So given everything seemed to straighten out I decided to re-enable ACP benefits. As soon as they added the unlimited plan the balances on my account suddenly went to all 0's again. Now this confirms to me that the problem was never the transfer, but the unlimited plans. Texting 611611 will give me my GB from my other plan as if it's for the Unlimited plan. I'm gonna have to call TracFone again in order to get the unlimited plan fixed. I will cancel the ACP plan after this though and won't reenable it again. The unlimited plans are extremely broken right now and idk why. I wonder if anyone else has similar experiences with the unlimited plans.

Carrier(s)
    TracFone Verizon Network
    Feedback Score
    That's weird, I saw TracFone's system cancelled my unlimited plan and my minutes are back. Something definitely is up with them. In going to call them tomorrow because I see the ACP benefits can also be used for regular smartphone plans. I'll use those instead of the unlimited plans because the unlimited plans are really broken.

Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    May I ask what ACP plans are? I probably knew at one time but, hey, gittin' old.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gmannix View Post
    May I ask what ACP plans are? I probably knew at one time but, hey, gittin' old.
    Affordable Connectivity Program.

Carrier(s)
    TracFone Verizon Network
    Feedback Score
    I just cancelled the plan and will just buy regular minute cards. I was going to contact customer service again, but I don't want it screwing up my minutes I have so I'll just purchase minutes when I can on my own until I make the switch to Mint or some other company.