Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Q2 2022: Verizon posts 12k net adds

Device(s)
    iPhone, iPad, Netgear Nighthawk mobile hotspot
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Oh I believe it. Karens and Johns have nothing better to do than participate in their local HOA or send frivolous complaints to city hall because they’re so insufferable that they have no friends to hang out with.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CellGeek View Post
    Verizon needs to densification now!
    Which they are and have been doing

Feedback Score

Q2 2022: Verizon posts 12k net adds

I tried Verizon again not too long ago and it was a piss poor experience to say the least.

Not sure what happened to them but for me it just wasn’t worth the high cost for mediocre cell service.

I’m not surprised their numbers aren’t what they used to be

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    Which they are and have been doing
    Always defending you’re beloved Verizon at all costs.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by daisydoo View Post
    I tried Verizon again not too long ago and it was a piss poor experience to say the least.

Not sure what happened to them but for me it just wasn’t worth the high cost for mediocre cell service.

Careful you’ll upset Hagar. Verizon does no wrong.

Carrier(s)
    Spectrum Mobile
    Feedback Score

I have had the same experience with Verizon Wireless network as well with Spectrum Mobile. Their network is getting noticeably congested and some areas to the point you could no longer send/receive data. In addition I even went to a ball game, the stadium was nowhere near capacity had no UW connectivity and the LTE connection was so congested to the point you could not send/recieve data. I am not the only one having these issues with Verizon and have seen posts where other people have had these issues. But Verizon Wireless thinks that is a premium network experience you should pay them more for. At this rate Verizon Wireless is going to become the new Sprint if they do not coarse correct.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Enough of the character sniping of individuals in the forum. To all members, if this keeps up, I can guarantee that there will be posting vacations, deleted and/or closed threads. We can all have a different opinion about the cellular carrier we prefer but this isn't helpful to any current or prior threads or posts. This is final notice; I will not mention users in the open forum.
    Just another day in paradise.....

Feedback Score

Q2 2022: Verizon posts 12k net adds

Anecdotal. Your experience doesn’t speak for the whole country. Rootmetrics scientific testing tells the whole story.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Checker79 View Post
    Anecdotal. Your experience doesn’t speak for the whole country. Rootmetrics scientific testing tells the whole story.
    No it doesn't it has the same issues. I can 100% you they haven't been within 50 miles of my area. All these awards are BS and meaningless. I don't care who is "winning" them

Carrier(s)
    Spectrum Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Checker79 View Post
    I disagree it is not anecdotal considering Verizon Wireless is losing tons of customers to other wireless carriers. The next quarter results are expected to be worse than the second quarter in regards to customer losses. In addition Verizon Wireless is still refusing to course correct and I do not see Hans Vestberg being the CEO of Verizon much longer if he keeps producing these record breaking customer losses every single quarter.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+, Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I came back to Verizon after 4 years. I left because Verizon and AT&T were not ever able to get me usable data speeds at my house, only T-Mobile and Sprint were able to. Now at least it is somewhat usable here, about 10-18mbps in the day and maybe 20-40mbps at night. Some areas are better of course but not as great as T-Mobile is with 400-700 here at home.

I've only had my service since Friday. Since then, I tried to order another phone to open a second line and not only did they cancel it but they suspended my service on Saturday. When I called Sunday to ask why, they said that they would not be able to reactivate it and they would not be able to tell me why. Today I call and actually get someone who gets the order approved for the second line and also gets my first line reactivated.

Hours later, I get an email saying that my order was canceled because I didn't pick it. I was going to pick it up in the morning. Now I"m giving up on getting a second line because this is too exhausting. I never had so much trouble adding lines on new devices 4 years ago. It's like they don't want to make money and they're so concerned with fraud.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3