Thread: Issues redeeming a rewards coupon

Feedback Score

Issues redeeming a rewards coupon

I have been trying to check out the last couple of days using a $300 rewards coupon. The last step always errors out, says "We apologize. We cannot process your request at this time. Please refresh and try again or call us at 1-800-867-7183." I had previously used another coupon some months ago and did not have any issues, is there a maximum per account. Also coupon is not expired.

I am also trying to use another account but it doesnt let me add the coupon, I am assuming cause I added it to my cart in my first account. Anyone experience something similar.

Device(s)
    Samsung S22, Samsung A51, Pixel 4a
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    If one browser doesn't work, try another browser. TF web site seems to have problems working with FireFox.

I don't know if there's an unpublished maximum number of coupons per account. So far I've redeemed over 12 x $300 coupons with my account.

Feedback Score
    Nice going on 12 phones!

Unfortunately I have tried various browsers (chrome, edge, firefox), incognito mode and not, and still a no go. I guess Ill have to call. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by haydeecm1 View Post
    Nice going on 12 phones!

Unfortunately I have tried various browsers (chrome, edge, firefox), incognito mode and not, and still a no go. I guess Ill have to call. Thanks.
    Does your email have any hyphen? ChristInMe had the same issue and TF agent helped to redeem a $300 phone discount code. https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...2#post17224892

Feedback Score
    Try doing it on cellular data and disconnect from your WiFi. They have a temp block on your WiFi address

Device(s)
    Galaxy S22 Ultra, Pixel 6, iPhone SE2
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone (VZW), Red Pocket (TMO), Cricket (ATT), FreeUp (ATT)
    Feedback Score
    I encounter a similar situation last week. I was trying to use a $300 coupon on another account. I encountered that the same error message. I tried multiple times, all to no avail, to remove coupon code from the shopping cart so that I can use it on the original account. Finally, I chatted with a TF agent who scheduled a call back with Refunds dept. They voided the coupon code and issued a new one.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S22 Ultra, Pixel 6, iPhone SE2
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone (VZW), Red Pocket (TMO), Cricket (ATT), FreeUp (ATT)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dealjumpr View Post
    Try doing it on cellular data and disconnect from your WiFi. They have a temp block on your WiFi address
    Thanks for the tip. I should have thought about that last week!

Feedback Score
    I ended up getting it to work. For me there must have been an issue with my VPN cause the second I turned off my VPN the purchase went through.