Thread: Ultramobile Site Issues?

Feedback Score

Ultramobile Site Issues?

I am on the $3 a month paygo plan with ultramobile. I use this as I'm outside the US most of the time and wanted a US number while outside the US. I have a nonUS number for everything else. Every month I go online to

https://my.ultramobile.com/login

Then enter my number and password. I then always add $5 or $10 credit my from credit card to my ultramobile wallet to pay the monthly payment. For some reason I always had issues making credit card payments directly so I make payment from credit card to my add credit to ultramobile existing balance and then it would deduct $3 a month from the $5 or $10 balance and then I just add another $5 every month or so.

Recently, I cannot sign into my account. I have to make payment from my credit card to the existing balance because I have less than $3 on it. Once I enter my password, I just see that rocket loading? But it doesn't get to my account. Can someone tell me if ultramobile is down? Or why I cannot log in? I know I am logging into the right website because when I use chrome and go to the website, it has my number saved on the sign in page. Then I enter password and it doesn't do anything.

I did receive a text few week ago saying ultramobile has made few changes to their terms and conditions but you don't need to do anything about that right? Anyone else have this issue? How can I add credit to my existing ultramobile account wallet online if I can't sign in? What happens if I don't make payment by the date? I assume there is still a 30 day grace period or something like that? Because I can't sign in to the ultramobile site.

Device(s)
    Pixel 3a XL; Moto E4; LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    Google Voice; T-Mobile Postpaid Mobile Data; FreedomPop; FreeUp; Dent; 3UK
    Feedback Score
    If you don't get a reply from a current Ultra Mobile customer, you should contact Ultra.

https://www.ultramobile.com/ufaqs/ho...-ultra-mobile/
    Our Care Team is here to help every day from 6 am to 6 pm PST. The easiest way to contact us is through our helpful chatbot, which can connect you to a live agent. You can also give us a call at 1-888-777-0446 or dial 611 from your Ultra Mobile phone.

https://phones.ultramobile.com/help....us&mode=update
    For questions please use the ChatBot on ultramobile.com or in the Ultra Mobile App or call us at 1(888) 777-0446.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    If you don't get a reply from a current Ultra Mobile customer, you should contact Ultra.

https://www.ultramobile.com/ufaqs/ho...-ultra-mobile/
    Our Care Team is here to help every day from 6 am to 6 pm PST. The easiest way to contact us is through our helpful chatbot, which can connect you to a live agent. You can also give us a call at 1-888-777-0446 or dial 611 from your Ultra Mobile phone.

https://phones.ultramobile.com/help....us&mode=update
    For questions please use the ChatBot on ultramobile.com or in the Ultra Mobile App or call us at 1(888) 777-0446.

But is the site that im going to... correct? Always used this site.

Also because im outside the us now, calling that toll free number will use my minutes but nothing more right? Reidcall you have to be on wifi call mode?

Any other ultramobile customers having same issues?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Have you tried dialing 611 from your Ultra Mobile phone, which should be a free call, while connected to WiFi, to see if it works?

Feedback Score
    Is that free to call that number while outside the US though? I didn't even use any of my 100 minutes etc.

But can any other ultramobile customers here tell me if they have issues logging into the site? I haven't been able to log in the site for two weeks or so. After I enter my password, all I see is a rocket logo and it doesn't log me in my account.

Is there another way I can add credit? I have to add $5 to my wallet so then it would get deducted.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pauly02 View Post
    Is that free to call that number while outside the US though? I didn't even use any of my 100 minutes etc.

But can any other ultramobile customers here tell me if they have issues logging into the site? I haven't been able to log in the site for two weeks or so. After I enter my password, all I see is a rocket logo and it doesn't log me in my account.

Is there another way I can add credit? I have to add $5 to my wallet so then it would get deducted.
    I have had no problems logging in.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pauly02 View Post
    I don't know. Have you tried to call 888-777-0446 from a landline?

Feedback Score
    Is ultra mobile throttle after speed 128 kbps or 256 kbps?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by twiinciity View Post
    Is ultra mobile throttle after speed 128 kbps or 256 kbps?
    They claim 3G speeds after the LTE allotment has been used, with conditions. It's been years since anybody I know personally has had Ultra, so I can't verify it myself.

https://www.ultramobile.com/jan/#:~:...move%20to%203G! :

Data Throttle Speed Changes (DataXtra)
    We’ve got a wonderful new feature for all Ultra Mobile subscribers on a currently-sold unlimited data plan: Starting January 4, 2017, you’ll enjoy high-speed data even after you’ve exhausted your 4G LTE data!

Before now, unlimited data plans would reduce speeds below 3G after all of the 4G LTE data was used. Now, after your 4G LTE data is used, your data speed will move to 3G! All subscribers on the currently-sold Ultra Mobile $29 plan will get 1 GB of the 3G data after all of their 4G has been used, and subscribers on a currently-sold Ultra Mobile plan that’s $34 or more per month will get 2 GB of 3G data after all of their 4G has been used.

Please note: Once you’ve used all of your 3G data, your data will be throttled.

Feedback Score
    Was looking at the 19$ plan if anyone can clarify the throttle thanks