Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ebay, HSN and QVC bundles don't get TracFone Rewards

Up in the New Mexico mountains where the cougars run free and are covered with snow! Breathe the FRESH AIR, there!
    Device(s)
    Do, Help me get my little girl off the phone! She talks too much causing her mommy a lot of money!
    Carrier(s)
    BYOP works the best! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ABLE TO USE TRACFONE ON ALL CARRIERS LIKE HSN claims?
    Feedback Score

Ebay, HSN and QVC bundles don't get TracFone Rewards

I witnessed this with my account and friends when activating these bundles! No sense in buying these bundles if TracFone is going to steal from your rewards points!
    TracFone also stole balances from my line 185,000 minutes, 192,000 texts and 136.4 GB of data from back in April 2019. My balances were so high my grandfathered service end date of 2068 shown on the TracFone website in April 2019 that my plan is unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 140.4 GB of data.
    If TracFone has done this to their most tenured grandfathered account line in their system, you can be guaranteed of what they're going to do to yours!

Feedback Score
    What Tracfone Rewards are you referring to? I didn't get the 10-63 rewards when activating the two $19.99 eBay Flip 2 bundles, but it's fine with me as I got 10,000 points each when adding them to my account using chat.

Feedback Score
    I got points for a ebay bundle this week, I guess they just don't like you.

Device(s)
    Samsung S22, Samsung A51, Pixel 4a
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by medontknow View Post
    If TracFone has done this to their most tenured grandfathered account line in their system, you can be guaranteed of what they're going to do to yours!
    More like the most crooked account in TF system . Prove how you legitimately accumulated "185,000 minutes, 192,000 texts and 136.4 GB of data" and TF will give them back to you. That's more than 100 bundles of 1500/1500/1500 without using any. Who in the right mind would do that? Don't say you bought all that to beat inflation

BTW, I got 10K points for each of my Ebay flip-phone bundle.

Feedback Score
    How come I only got 8,000 points?
    I will be Judged on how I helped the poor, sick & others in need; strangers & loved ones alike.

My plans:
    Visible (Verizon) UTT & Unlimited Data $25/mo
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.03.23

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    8000 is a strange number for add a line while is usually 7000 or 10,000 during the Aug promotion.
    Were you referred by someone?

Device(s)
    Pixel 3a XL; Moto E4; LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    Google Voice; T-Mobile Postpaid Mobile Data; FreedomPop; FreeUp; Dent; 3UK
    Feedback Score
    Except they do. I got rewards on 1 ebay phone bundle and 2 HSN phone bundles in the last 4 months.

Up in the New Mexico mountains where the cougars run free and are covered with snow! Breathe the FRESH AIR, there!
    Device(s)
    Do, Help me get my little girl off the phone! She talks too much causing her mommy a lot of money!
    Carrier(s)
    BYOP works the best! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ABLE TO USE TRACFONE ON ALL CARRIERS LIKE HSN claims?
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    More like the most crooked account in TF system . Prove how you legitimately accumulated "185,000 minutes, 192,000 texts and 136.4 GB of data" and TF will give them back to you. That's more than 100 bundles of 1500/1500/1500 without using any. Who in the right mind would do that? Don't say you bought all that to beat inflation

BTW, I got 10K points for each of my Ebay flip-phone bundle.
    Just that triple minutes and saved using account for emergency only so my account is true sir!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    None of you mentioned HSN OR QVC about getting points, point made. You know that if TracFone doesn't like me is harassment?

Feedback Score
    I also got 7,000-10,000 add-a-line bonus points for my TCL 4X 5G bundles (with 1-month 8GB/Unlimited) from QVC and Moto G Pure bundles (with 1-year service) from HSN.

Device(s)
    Nokia 6233
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Got my 5000 for Moto E5 HSN bundle in June 2022 now unlocked
    Got my 8000 for Moto E 2000 HSN Bundle June 2022 now unlocked
    Got my 10,000 for TCL T408DL Ebay bundle last week Aug 2022 (waiting unlock and 10,000 to mature in Oct)
    No QVC bundles bought to comment on.

So, all good here. Of cos, difference is less than 5000x3 on all 3 account too. Did lose 4,000 points recently but not going to fight for that after getting the 10,000 AAL promo deal.

What does one even do with 185,000 minutes, 192,000 texts and 136.4 GB except for bragging rights? (even though that averages out to 300x3 per month over the next 46 years)

Is there some T&C that actually state you're grandfathered on some "long gone" plan? I don't think I'd ever put all my eggs in one basket like that with any carrier. especially a MVNO. I doubt they'll be around 46 years from now
    Last edited by hapollo8; 08-30-2022 at 06:47 PM.

Feedback Score
    My referrals received 8k for their new HSN phone ordered accounts and I received 12k. All done online, all posted automatically (though still another week before they get out of pending state). Like everything with TracFone its YMMV and people seem to randomly have problems. There definitely are both postal blacklists and IP blacklists, so I will believe there are account blacklists too. Normally with TracFone I attribute problems to sheer stupidity, not malice, though.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pitflyer View Post
    There definitely are both postal blacklists and IP blacklists, so I will believe there are account blacklists too. Normally with TracFone I attribute problems to sheer stupidity, not malice, though.
    Medontknow is just trolling again. But with the HUGE balances, it wouldn't be surprising for his account to be a bright dot on TF Fraud Prevention Dept's radar. If you're going to be a crook, be a smart crook.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    Medontknow is just trolling again. But with the HUGE balances, it wouldn't be surprising for his account to be a bright dot on TF Fraud Prevention Dept's radar. If you're going to be a crook, be a smart crook.
    Yep, I forgot my rule about not feeding the Trolls and replied to the OP

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    As a new TF customer, you get 8,000 points when you use a referral code from someone at the highest tier of the rewards program.

If you use a referral code from someone who is at the *lowest* tier of the rewards program, your new TF account only gets 5,000 points.

If you use a referral code from someone at the *middle* tier of the rewards program, your new TF account gets 6,000 points.

And a referral code from someone at the highest tier gives your new TF account the highest number of points, which is 8000.
    You can activate new service on Tracfone and get $80 by using my referral code (you get 8,000 rewards points - that's $80 in service or brand new phone!) You'll also get great karma! Not supposed to post referral codes out on the forum so please PM me for code. Thank you!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast