Thread: Netgear Nighthawk M6 Pro 5G WiFi 6E Mobile Hotspot

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max, Samsung S21 Ultra
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Netgear Nighthawk M6 Pro 5G WiFi 6E Mobile Hotspot

https://www.netgear.com/home/mobile-wifi/hotspots/mr6500/

I think AT&T launched this recently, but for whatever reason, I don't see it on their website. I just get an error message when I try to use a link through Google to AT&T's website. No one at the stores seems to be aware of it. At least in NYC, the store only had a non-working older version hotspot on the shelf. Is it possible to buy one at the moment?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    They pop up for sale on eBay and other places. But you’re going to have to pay a premium price for it. Since Covid hit these hotspots are hard to get.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    So AT&T just can't keep up with demand?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Correct. Lots of people now work from home that didn’t used to. Also home schooling contributed along with chip shortages/supply chain issues.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon (Primary), AT&T (Secondary)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider View Post
    https://www.netgear.com/home/mobile-wifi/hotspots/mr6500/

I think AT&T launched this recently, but for whatever reason, I don't see it on their website. I just get an error message when I try to use a link through Google to AT&T's website. No one at the stores seems to be aware of it. At least in NYC, the store only had a non-working older version hotspot on the shelf. Is it possible to buy one at the moment?
    Are those hotspots substantially faster than the sub 6 ghz nighthawk hotspots?

Sent from my iPad using HoFo
    Timmy G

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by timvideo View Post
    Are those hotspots substantially faster than the sub 6 ghz nighthawk hotspots?

Sent from my iPad using HoFo
    AT&T marketing sure makes it seem very fast. Apparently, it's one of the few devices that can access the 3.45ghz spectrum.

Device(s)
    Unihertz Titan on T-Mobile, Unihertz TickTock on Verizon Wireless, Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro
    Carrier(s)
    ▪T▪ ▪ ▪Mobile▪, Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlimar1 View Post
    They pop up for sale on eBay and other places. But you’re going to have to pay a premium price for it. Since Covid hit these hotspots are hard to get.
    So, Netgear can manage to keep Wal*Mart, Target, Best Buy stocked up with WiFi routers for home and business use, but they can't manage to keep AT&T stocked up with their best Mobile Hotspot Router, which they make ONLY for AT&T? Weak as water, weak as water!
    Photobucket's policy changes SUCK!

New signature coming soon-ish...