Thread: Tracfones on HSN

Feedback Score

Tracfones on HSN

I used to see the Tracfones (smart phones) on sale quite often on HSN for a lot less than they're selling for these days. Is there anyone who knows if or when they could go back on sale again? Maybe black friday sale? Thanks for any info.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon405 View Post
    I used to see the Tracfones (smart phones) on sale quite often on HSN for a lot less than they're selling for these days. Is there anyone who knows if or when they could go back on sale again? Maybe black friday sale? Thanks for any info.
    Yes, back in June/July, they had this great deal that a lot of people went in for, where you could get *two* Moto bundles for 60 bucks. HSN did make you jump through some hoops to get that deal though.

As for Black Friday, I don't think they had any great deals for BF last year (I know I didn't buy anything on HSN around Black Friday last year).

It's kinda hard to predict when HSN will have a Tracfone sale again, I think.

Feedback Score
    My recollection is that the good HSN Tracfone deals started trickling away when Verizon bought Tracfone. I'm not expecting much going forward. Fortunately I don't need anything.

Feedback Score
    Fwiw, there's a dedicated Tracfone forum on HF: https://www.howardforums.com/forumdi...Tracfone-Net10. It's very active and a great place to get all Tracfone related answers.

Feedback Score
    you might try QVC - https://www.qvc.com/electronics/phon...tTerm=tracfone
    they have tracfone smartphones on sale.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the replies.