Thread: HSN problems

Feedback Score

HSN problems

Well, I spoke too soon. on 10-16-22 I bought a Moto G Stylus 5G from HSN for $300. A week later, the price dropped to $130. They have a one month price guarrentee.
    1. Call one. 11-7-22 I got a Mary. Cause my home phone is linked to my account, she saw right away my order and the new price and told me she issued a $170 plus tax refund I should recieve in 3-5 business days.
    2. Call 2, five days later or so. I was told to give the refund a bit more time.
    3. Call 3 11-14-22. Got a person named TJ. She taught me how to see my refund by clicking on the item number. It said refund issued 11-7 for over $300!!!! She said she would get ahold of a supervisor and he/she would call me within 72 hours.
    4. Call 4, today, got a person named Loren. She looked at my statement and was stumped...she put me on hold and the call was eventually dropped . After business hours.
    I will call them till I find an answer.....stay tuned. Here is a censored pic of my statement.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Device(s)
    Samsung S22, Samsung A51, Pixel 4a
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    If they issued a refund for an amount more than what you paid, then you got a free phone + free service + extra money. Then what is the "problem" ?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    If they issued a refund for an amount more than what you paid, then you got a free phone + free service + extra money. Then what is the "problem" ?
    The problem is no refund was issued to my pay pal or credit card account. That is why I have to keep calling them. And they admit they see that no refund was ever issued.

Feedback Score
    OK, today I got to meet Darrin and HE says this problem was a doozie so I should check back next wednesday if I dont get my refund.

Feedback Score
    OK, Darin was successful at getting my refund. Finally.

Feedback Score
    I can not believe this!!!!!
    I was checking my bank statement and found an additional charge for the same order number of the phone I bought on Oct 16th for $155!!!!!!! On Paypal. On Nov. 21st.
    I submitted a case to Paypal with all the details today, the 23rd. I told them to stop all purchases from HSN.
    I dont think anyone is ripping me off here....I think 4 people I talked to at HSN did not know what they are doing and I have been cheated by a computer.

I was also lied to by the last HSN person I talked with who said they would send me an email about the corrective action.

Feedback Score
    OK...update....got ahold of the fifth person, Liz, and then a supervisor....even though they now show a refund of $500 plus (!) my paypal statemeent and my credit card attached to that show a $155 credit. I immediately late last night took away all the payment/debit options from HSN and paypal and tried to close my paypal account. I have to wait till my case is resolved to close it out so I sent them a message that I am now satifisfied and wish to close out my paypal account because there are no options to talk to a human being in paypal. If I use HSN again it will be with my local credit card company where I can contest any bogus charges with a local human being.

Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Sounds like a plan, Chris...KISS