Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's cheapest way to extend my Tracfone service for 1 year?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tomseys View Post
    If you add the $10 global calling card to cart, and then select the $49.99 365 day add-on found under special offers near the bottom left, and then deselect the $10 global calling card from the same special offers section, you may be able to purchase the $49.99 add on by itself since some have reported success doing this. You can also just add an add-on like $5 text or whatever to the cart if you also need it and it should bring up the $49.99 365 day option. But only the $10 global calling card can actually be removed leaving the $49.99 add on by itself.
    Thank you!

That's what I am going to do.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FT_VZW View Post
    Is there a link to hpham's script somewhere?
    I would like to use that to avoid any potential issues.
    Unfortunately I think it’s just posted in various threads. You could either try searching, or maybe PM him.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tomseys View Post
    If you add the $10 global calling card to cart, and then select the $49.99 365 day add-on found under special offers near the bottom left, and then deselect the $10 global calling card from the same special offers section, you may be able to purchase the $49.99 add on by itself since some have reported success doing this. You can also just add an add-on like $5 text or whatever to the cart if you also need it and it should bring up the $49.99 365 day option. But only the $10 global calling card can actually be removed leaving the $49.99 add on by itself.
    This worked in the past but earlier this year when I tried it, it looked like you were no longer able to delete the airtime purchase and retain the $50 1 yr extension add-on. I had to keep the airtime purchase as well. Not a bad deal still.

Do you know if dropping the purchase but keeping the extension has worked recently?

Device(s)
    iPhone SE 2022, Samsung A53 5G, Pixel 6a, iPhone 11, Samsung A51
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by spoolin01 View Post
    This worked in the past but earlier this year when I tried it, it looked like you were no longer able to delete the airtime purchase and retain the $50 1 yr extension add-on. I had to keep the airtime purchase as well. Not a bad deal still.

Do you know if dropping the purchase but keeping the extension has worked recently?
    It works in terms of I can definitely remove the $10 global calling card leaving the $49.99 add on all by itself but i haven't actually tried to purchase it so don't know if transaction will submit.

Note that only the $10 global calling card can be removed from the cart in this way. It is added to the cart like you would anything else and then when you get into the cart you will add the $49.99 add on from under special offers and then from the exact same location, deselect the $10 global calling card that they also happen to list under special offers in a selected state... this should zap it from the cart leaving just the $49.99 add-on.

But like I said I haven't tried to buy it. In the past people have been able to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2