iPhone XR, iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, Verizon - Tracfone AT&T
    Feedback Score

US Mobile new plans

New plans. New features.
    Better prices.

Small Plan. Great deal.
    Now you can get 500 MB and 2,500 talk & text for $5 plus taxes & fees. It’s the easiest way to get a little bit of talk, text, and data at one incredible price.

And of course, if you need a little extra, you can always add Top Ups.

Even more with
    Unlimited Basic.
    You spoke, and we heard. We added 5 GB of Hotspot data to Unlimited Basic on Warp 5G and increased the premium data to 40GB — all for free.

More data. Same price.
    We didn’t forget about customers on other data bundles. We are giving even more data for the same price on most of our Unlimited Data Bundles.

Update your AutoPay with the new plans to take advantage of the savings

Device(s)
    iPhone XR, iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, Verizon - Tracfone AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Looks like they are going after TF customers.

The Small Plan is around $8.50 with taxes and fees

Feedback Score
    $3.5 t&f on $5? That's a lot.
    I will be Judged on how I helped the poor, sick & others in need; strangers & loved ones alike.

My plans:
    Visible (Verizon) UTT & Unlimited Data $25/mo
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 12.25.23

Feedback Score
    There’s a base $2 per line that they don’t include in their pricing.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The unlimited basic has $2 per line fee, but no fee for hotspot?

Feedback Score
    I was thinking of swithcing from Total Wireless (now Total by Verizon). Are wifi calling and visual voicemail availbale on US Mobile with an Android phone?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dbear4nwa View Post
    I was thinking of swithcing from Total Wireless (now Total by Verizon). Are wifi calling and visual voicemail availbale on US Mobile with an Android phone?
    VVM yes.

Wifi calling. yes and no. On their T-Mobile yes as far as I know. On the Verzion end depends on your phone model like any Vzw mvno. Version has I believe a wifi calling whitelist.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rpz1 View Post
    VVM yes.

Wifi calling. yes and no. On their T-Mobile yes as far as I know. On the Verzion end depends on your phone model like any Vzw mvno. Version has I believe a wifi calling whitelist.
    Thank you for the info. rpz1

Feedback Score
    I had both Visual Voicemail and VoWIFI on Verizon sim card with my Galaxy S22

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nnd_newbie View Post
    I had both Visual Voicemail and VoWIFI on Verizon sim card with my Galaxy S22
    Thanks nnd. I am a Galaxy S phones myself myself so that's good to know. How are their taxes? I am thinking about a 4 family plan.

Feedback Score
    Thanks nnd. I am a Galaxy S phones myself myself so that's good to know. How are their taxes? I am thinking about a 4 family plan.
    Also, keep in mind I believe there's a flat $2 fee above taxes and e911. I don't know if thats per line on a regular family plan.

Depending on your data usage consider the shared/pooled data plan. $9 a line UTT plus $2 per GB shared. No fee or taxes other then about 48c a line. I only have one phone on it which you can do and for my needs it beats the regular monthly data plans or even the custom plans. It does require autopay though if you're ok with that.

Feedback Score
    Also, keep in mind I believe there's a flat $2 fee above taxes and e911. I don't know if thats per line on a regular family plan.

Depending on your data usage consider the shared/pooled data plan. $9 a line UTT plus $2 per GB shared. No fee or taxes other then about 48c a line. I only have one phone on it which you can do and for my needs it beats the regular monthly data plans or even the custom plans. It does require autopay though if you're ok with that.
    No problem with auto pay. Just wanted to see a replaement for Total Wireless. I paid $95 total for 4 lines 100GB shared. Just comparing Red Pocket (Verizon) with US Mobole (Warp 5G) to see which is a good replacement for TW.

Feedback Score
    I had pooled data plan (taxes and fees were included). But if I remember correctly taxes and fees for other plans were around $5 per line.

Feedback Score
    No problem with auto pay. Just wanted to see a replaement for Total Wireless. I paid $95 total for 4 lines 100GB shared. Just comparing Red Pocket (Verizon) with US Mobole (Warp 5G) to see which is a good replacement for TW.
    Was the $95 before taxes/fees? If without, just use the taxes and fees you paid TW and add $2 a line.
    The shared data plan on USM wouldn't be good for that kind of usage. If you can determine the data need for each line just getting the regular bundled data plans may work best.

Feedback Score
    Was the $95 before taxes/fees? If without, just use the taxes and fees you paid TW and add $2 a line.
    The shared data plan on USM wouldn't be good for that kind of usage. If you can determine the data need for each line just getting the regular bundled data plans may work best.
    $95 total no taxes or fee through certain stores. I was looking at the 4 lines basic family plan with US Mobile for $80. I think that go with 40GB data each line. Just wondering how much tax and fee US Mobile charge.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast