Thread: How can I set up a paygo expiry reminder?

Device(s)
    TCL 10L
    Feedback Score

How can I set up a paygo expiry reminder?

Since Page Plus no longer sends out reminders, what's a simple service or app to send myself a reminder or series of reminders? Ideally, both email and text, but anything is better than nothing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by EliZ View Post
    Since Page Plus no longer sends out reminders, what's a simple service or app to send myself a reminder or series of reminders? Ideally, both email and text, but anything is better than nothing.
    I put it in my cellphone calendar with an alert for about three days before 120 days - same as a lot of other appointments and such.

Anyone thinking about having Callingmart renew for you every 120 days automatically, my advice is don't do it. I tried it and it got completely fouled up and I lost all of my balance. I had no recourse, because I paid CM and they sent it to PP. I couldn't do a credit card chargeback on PP because PP was not the one I paid and CM did what I paid them for.

Device(s)
    TCL 10L
    Feedback Score
    What is your "cellphone calendar"? Is that the Google calendar app?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by EliZ View Post
    What is your "cellphone calendar"? Is that the Google calendar app?
    Yes, I use the Google calendar. Samsungs come with a Samsung calendar app that replaces the GCal, but works about the same. I'm sure that there are many third party calendar apps. GCal works well enough for me.

I generally put the appointments in the web version of the calendar from Gmail on a desk or notebook computer rather than fiddling with trying to do it on a phone.

Carrier(s)
    taking Mobi out for a test drive
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdevnul View Post
    Anyone thinking about having Callingmart renew for you every 120 days automatically, my advice is don't do it.
    Separate from the renewal issue, after using Callingmart for years I stopped using them when they ran out of the PIN that I needed. (Or never had it in the first place.) And then there were a couple times where there was a several hours delay from the time I purchased my RTR (load-to-phone) PIN and it was actually applied. I switched to PinZoo and I'm much happier.
    Now that most text messages are composed of emojis, are we returning to hieroglyphics?