Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Percentage off with rewards for phones

Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score

Percentage off with rewards for phones

I have managed to accumulat e12000 points, the hard way, and I'm getting tired of being turned down repeatedly because "you've already used this game and can't use it again dor 30 days." I have gotten that response every month since I'd guess September, other than, of course the "Wheel" which gives me tat or a rest.com certificate of which there are exactly 2 possibilties within 40 or so miles. So I am wondering about the CODE and what that entails. Can I buy a phone with 12K or should I just use it up on minutes and time? Done with the games, not about to put mt money on another tracfone unless it's on tf's dime.

Device(s)
    Samsung S22, Samsung A51, Pixel 4a
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    6000 pts = $50 code
    11,000 pts = $100 code
    14,000 pts = $150 code
    17,000 pts = $200 code
    20,000 pts = $300 code

One code per order. Code is one-time use, no left-over for another order, can be applied to an order with multiple phones, pay for any shortage or required time card with "real money".

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gmannix View Post
    Can I buy a phone with 12K or should I just use it up on minutes and time?
    You can use 11,000 of your points to get a $100 code to spend toward a phone if there's one you want in that price range. The code will be valid for 60 days once you redeem your points.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    11,000 points for $100 off... expires 2 months from issue date. You will see the code and expiration date in your rewards "my activity" after it is issued.

You are playing the games on the wrong day of the month (too early). It will take an effort to determine the first day of each month it will let you win. As you stand now you must try each day using the quickest "game" to see if you win. Once you identify that day of the month, play all 7 games, one right after the other until you have received a total of 240 points, each and every month. If you forget to play on that day, the day you do play will be the new day each month. Set a reminder for that day so you don`t keep pushing the day back. This is the way it has worked for me for about 20 months straight. Never missed a month yet.

Disclaimer. Tracfone may have an infinite number of ways rewards has become messed up. I do not know if everyone is seeing what I am seeing.

Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Brilliant strategy, Tracfancier, but I'm just not into playing TF games anymore, enuff is enuff.
    If I understand responses to my post correctly I can use my current points to buy any tracfone up to and including phones with a value of $100 dollars with no outlay of "real money" ( as per HPham's humorous description) lol

As an aside, what's to stop someone from buying 2-$49 dollar phones, adding them to an account, and after 60 days (61?) wash, rinse, and repeat? It'd be like a perpetual motion machine with TF's built in lag time?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    As an aside, what's to stop someone from buying 2-$49 dollar phones, adding them to an account, and after 60 days (61?) wash, rinse, and repeat? It'd be like a perpetual motion machine with TF's built in lag time?
    You have to activate those new phones with time cards to earn AAL points. How do you think we've been racking up the Rewards points with the refurb phones that we bought which require a time card purchase?

Feedback Score
    Each given BYOP / Refurb IMEI can only get AAL RPs once.

So ANY phones bought secondhand, and also Refurb from TF are a roll of the dice.

HSN bundles including the SIM a year of service and GBs can be far cheaper overall AND are as close to a sure thing as anything TF gets. When you see a pair for $49 load up.

The Samsung A23 5G bundle includes **24GB** makes the hardware almost free at [email protected]

Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    You have to activate those new phones with time cards to earn AAL points. How do you think we've been racking up the Rewards points with the refurb phones that we bought which require a time card purchase?
    Two things Hung...One, I assumed that's how it's been done, and Two, Twice I tried to get rewards on a refurbbed phone and was denied, The first time I fought like hell, Hofo, email, phone calls to corporate...about 4 or 5 weeks.The second time I figured why bother, even though I was seeing reports of that very thing happening here on hofo. Methinks mebbe I offended Alex. I mean, what else could it be?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Twice I tried to get rewards on a refurbbed phone and was denied Methinks mebbe I offended Alex. I mean, what else could it be?
    I haven't had any problems getting AAL points for a bunch of refurb iPhones. Maybe Alex likes me

Feedback Score
    I'm getting tired of being turned down repeatedly because "you've already used this game and can't use it again dor 30 days." I have gotten that response every month since I'd guess September.
    I can no longer do the poll on the family member accounts I manage. In incognito mode, it shows the poll already answered, even on accounts that definitely have not answered it before. I had occasionally seen that before, but could always click around a few times to get back to the poll without an answer filled in.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowLoris View Post
    I can no longer do the poll on the family member accounts I manage. In incognito mode, it shows the poll already answered, even on accounts that definitely have not answered it before. I had occasionally seen that before, but could always click around a few times to get back to the poll without an answer filled in.
    Same thing happened to me today. Could watch video and post to social media but not the poll

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    11,000 points for $100 off... expires 2 months from issue date. You will see the code and expiration date in your rewards "my activity" after it is issued.

You are playing the games on the wrong day of the month (too early). It will take an effort to determine the first day of each month it will let you win. As you stand now you must try each day using the quickest "game" to see if you win. Once you identify that day of the month, play all 7 games, one right after the other until you have received a total of 240 points, each and every month. If you forget to play on that day, the day you do play will be the new day each month. Set a reminder for that day so you don`t keep pushing the day back. This is the way it has worked for me for about 20 months straight. Never missed a month yet.

Disclaimer. Tracfone may have an infinite number of ways rewards has become messed up. I do not know if everyone is seeing what I am seeing.
    Your strategy does not work. I tried the poll yesterday. Got the response that I had already won for the month.
    Today I tried again and was able to get 50 pts. for the poll. So I tried the memory game. Got the response that I had already won the month. Same with the get social game.

Feedback Score
    I have also had the same problem with doing the poll twice the same day. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. But for the rest of the items I pick a certain day every month and it reliably gives me 190 points that day.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by winner123 View Post
    Same thing happened to me today. Could watch video and post to social media but not the poll
    Today it worked for me. I was able to answer the poll twice in one account for 100 points, even though yesterday it was already filled out and said I had answered. I guess that shifts my day to do all the point activities from the 13th to the 14th.

Feedback Score
    You do have to pay attention, sometimes you get the message saying you already did the task that month but still get the points. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the opposite though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast