Thread: Callingmart for Auto Refill w/ Page Plus - Your Experience?

Feedback Score

Callingmart for Auto Refill w/ Page Plus - Your Experience?

I have been using Callingmart for doing a auto refill of PINs for years now with overall good results. I do the $29.95 plan along with my wife. I have shied away from doing the Auto Refill RTR since I can't verify what the discount will actually be until I "save change" on Callingmart's website. Does auto-refill PINS come out the same as auto-refill RTR?

I am also a bit nervous if the RTR fails, then I have no PINS emailed to me to auto apply myself. Your thoughts?

Also, if there is a better and/or cheaper solution for PagePlus users than Callingmart, please let me know!

Thank you!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RooandDoo View Post
    I have been using Callingmart for doing a auto refill of PINs for years now with overall good results. I do the $29.95 plan along with my wife. I have shied away from doing the Auto Refill RTR since I can't verify what the discount will actually be until I "save change" on Callingmart's website. Does auto-refill PINS come out the same as auto-refill RTR?

I am also a bit nervous if the RTR fails, then I have no PINS emailed to me to auto apply myself. Your thoughts?

Also, if there is a better and/or cheaper solution for PagePlus users than Callingmart, please let me know!

Thank you!
    I had a 120 day RTR auto refill of a Page Plus paygo plan go horribly wrong. The day it processed PP took my balance and converted my plan to a monthly plan. The $10 sent from Callingmart showed as a balance for a while and then disappeared a few days later.

All together I lost about $50. Neither Callingmart or Page Plus would do anything about it. They just blamed each other. Since CM did send my $10 to PP I didn't do a chargeback for that.

No way I would trust CM or any of them to do a RTR refill ever again.

There is no need for anyone to reply to me that RTR works for them. I know it usually works.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdevnul View Post
    I had a 120 day RTR auto refill of a Page Plus paygo plan go horribly wrong. The day it processed PP took my balance and converted my plan to a monthly plan. The $10 sent from Callingmart showed as a balance for a while and then disappeared a few days later.

All together I lost about $50. Neither Callingmart or Page Plus would do anything about it. They just blamed each other. Since CM did send my $10 to PP I didn't do a chargeback for that.

No way I would trust CM or any of them to do a RTR refill ever again.

There is no need for anyone to reply to me that RTR works for them. I know it usually works.
    Appreciate the reply. Do you just request the PINS now through CM?

Feedback Score
    Appreciate the reply. Do you just request the PINS now through CM?
    I have been buying the paygo deposits directly at Page Plus. The taxes they add are about the same as the Callingmart service charge. There is no advantage to me to go through CM.

Feedback Score
    Thanks. Forgive me but what are paygo deposits?

Feedback Score
    Thanks. Forgive me but what are paygo deposits?
    PP has a pay-as-you-go plan where you deposit a cash balance of at least $10 at least every 120 days. Using service deducts from the cash balance at 6/5/5 cents for talk minutes/texts/data MB. Those prices are not good for much use, but for $30 a year you can keep a phone in service for basic use. Some of us don't use much cell service.

Device(s)
    LG Aristo 2 Plus (T-Mo); Moto G Power 2020 (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    There really aren't any bargains to be had anymore with phone plan refills. I use Pinzoo.com for my PPC PAYGO refills, after years using callingmart.com. They show you the PIN in your online account, but do not email it to you (for security I imagine). I apply it on the PPC website. They also have an RTR service. For some other prepaid brands that's all they do. They have a bonus point system too, similar to CM, but I can't say how it compares.

Feedback Score
    PP has a pay-as-you-go plan where you deposit a cash balance of at least $10 at least every 120 days. Using service deducts from the cash balance at 6/5/5 cents for talk minutes/texts/data MB. Those prices are not good for much use, but for $30 a year you can keep a phone in service for basic use. Some of us don't use much cell service.
    Thank you for the reply.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by whacker View Post
    There really aren't any bargains to be had anymore with phone plan refills. I use Pinzoo.com for my PPC PAYGO refills, after years using callingmart.com. They show you the PIN in your online account, but do not email it to you (for security I imagine). I apply it on the PPC website. They also have an RTR service. For some other prepaid brands that's all they do. They have a bonus point system too, similar to CM, but I can't say how it compares.
    Thank you for the info.

Feedback Score
    I never used any 3rd party for renewing. Just renew through the PP website. So their cost with taxes etc. may be a couple bucks more then another refill source, peace of mind has value. Just do auto refill right with PP. Done. You get their discount anyway.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rpz1 View Post
    I never used any 3rd party for renewing. Just renew through the PP website. So their cost with taxes etc. may be a couple bucks more then another refill source, peace of mind has value. Just do auto refill right with PP. Done. You get their discount anyway.
    Auto refill directly from Page Plus does not work the way we want for paygo. It refills every month with $10 or whatever you select. A lot of people want $10 every 120 day and PP does not offer that for auto refill. It's fine for monthly plans.

Feedback Score
    Auto refill directly from Page Plus does not work the way we want for paygo. It refills every month with $10 or whatever you select. A lot of people want $10 every 120 day and PP does not offer that for auto refill. It's fine for monthly plans.
    Yes good point for PayGo, I was referring to a monthly plan like the OP has. Thx

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rpz1 View Post
    Thx for the feedback.